StarCraft® II

Lore of Starcraft (and my face)

zappy

01/27/2013 05:53 PMPosted by BcGulDhor
Of course I volunteer for your show.

Just going to warn you, i'm sure doncroft's show has the same regulations regarding mouthbreathing as any other show.

Speaking of mouth breathing whats up with HeRiTiC? We never did get to do the artificial gravity episode.
And I have a really awesome hypothesis which would probaly make you facepalm and sigh :)
Reply Quote
zappy

01/27/2013 05:53 PMPosted by BcGulDhor
Of course I volunteer for your show.

Just going to warn you, i'm sure doncroft's show has the same regulations regarding mouthbreathing as any other show.

Speaking of mouth breathing whats up with HeRiTiC? We never did get to do the artificial gravity episode.
And I have a really awesome hypothesis which would probaly make you facepalm and sigh :)

Probably high school semester finals.
Edited by blitz on 1/27/2013 6:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
If you think your hypothesis was dumb, you should have heard mine. Heretic copped out saying "allergies" and he hasn't gotten back on skype to reschedule an episode since.
Reply Quote
MVP - StarCraft
Doncroft looks and sounds like a pretty cool person to have as a teacher.

he should rename himself to "kidlover" that way people will no without a doubt that he's good for kids

kidlover. Yeah, I could see absolutely no problems arising from that name.

01/27/2013 06:11 PMPosted by porcos
Doncroft is a real person! o_O!

I was previously thought to be a top secret forum writing AI created by the government in place of the failed PIPA act. These allegations are greatly exaggerated.
Edited by Doncroft on 1/27/2013 6:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hey its a video from Doncraft
Reply Quote
01/27/2013 06:44 PMPosted by Doncroft

he should rename himself to "kidlover" that way people will no without a doubt that he's good for kids

kidlover. Yeah, I could see absolutely no problems arising from that name.

01/27/2013 06:11 PMPosted by porcos
Doncroft is a real person! o_O!

I was previously thought to be a top secret forum writing AI created by the government in place of the failed PIPA act. These allegations are greatly exaggerated.

does that mean Doncraft is actually your prototype version that went rogue?
Reply Quote
MVP - StarCraft
01/27/2013 06:47 PMPosted by Kelthar

That's classified, Kelthar. Best not to ask too many questions.
Reply Quote
01/27/2013 06:47 PMPosted by Kelthar

Who is to say Doncraft is the rogue?
Reply Quote
Yea lore, love Starcraft lore.

I would volunteer for the show, but I don't have a mic.
Reply Quote
01/27/2013 06:48 PMPosted by Doncroft

That's classified, Kelthar. Best not to ask too many questions.

no worries. ive got a legion of scottish cyborg-ninjas protecting me from the government aliens trying to read my mind. theyre better than a tin foil hat.
Reply Quote
01/27/2013 06:30 PMPosted by zappy
If you think your hypothesis was dumb, you should have heard mine. Heretic copped out saying "allergies" and he hasn't gotten back on skype to reschedule an episode since.

Lol he is afraid. And idk, since you have a better grasp on physics than I do I am sure mine was probably derpier of the 2.
Reply Quote
01/27/2013 05:03 PMPosted by fingrknitter
Well, there was one very knowledgeable poster about sc2 lore here somewhere, I can't remember his name...maybe he turns up here :S

That would probably be Zamara, whos name came from the name of a Protoss Preserver.

If you are stuck with a lack of info on any topic, you could easily just check the starcraft wiki (if you don't mind reading walls-o-text) and it could easily help you in helping out on the show.
Reply Quote
01/27/2013 06:54 PMPosted by TheGame
Well, there was one very knowledgeable poster about sc2 lore here somewhere, I can't remember his name...maybe he turns up here :S

That would probably be Zamara, whos name came from the name of a Protoss Preserver.

If you are stuck with a lack of info on any topic, you could easily just check the starcraft wiki (if you don't mind reading walls-o-text) and it could easily help you in helping out on the show.

/sob...

he was refering to me. i think.
Reply Quote
MVP - StarCraft
01/27/2013 04:17 PMPosted by Maps
You know, this would be the perfect show for you to be on, viper. How could your mom not trust a forum MVP?

http://i.imgur.com/8EqdpmB.jpg

I dunno mang.

Yes, I have natural "dark circles" under my eyes. Doesn't mean I'm...you know...undead...or...

An ex Protoss.
Reply Quote
Doncroft

I love your idea of the show and as a person who has gone through most StarCraft stories (including Dark Templar Saga trilogy and all the StarCraft 2 novels) I would like to contribute

So, how does one contact you?
Reply Quote
MVP - StarCraft
Doncroft

I love your idea of the show and as a person who has gone through most StarCraft stories (including Dark Templar Saga trilogy and all the StarCraft 2 novels) I would like to contribute

So, how does one contact you?

I'm Doncroft1 on Skype. Try that way, or post your skype contact here IF you're comfortable.
Reply Quote
01/27/2013 04:05 PMPosted by Maps
For a second I thought the face was destiny's ;~;

OMG my thoughts exactly. You look pretty similar to how I pictured you = P
Reply Quote
I would love to be a part of this. I just started reading flashpoint and would love to help any way I can
Reply Quote
01/27/2013 07:00 PMPosted by Kelthar

/sob...

Dammit how did I also forget you. I normally pride myself on being a nice guy, which is why i have been a surviving member of the SEA forums. Along with about 10 other people.
Reply Quote

/sob...

No no no, not Zamara or Kelthar, I could recall those two by name, it is someone I have only seen post a few times but honestly comes out with PARAGRAPHS of lore to answer someone's thread.

As I said, I would have A LOT of catching up to do, I have never even played sc1 or broodwar so I would have to be up to speed on those as well -___- If I would help, it wouldn't be in the content I don't think.

If I find somewhere I think I could contribute productively though I will apply myself appropriately :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]