StarCraft® II

Lore of Starcraft (and my face)

01/27/2013 07:08 PMPosted by fingrknitter
No no no, not Zamara or Kelthar, I could recall those two by name, it is someone I have only seen post a few times but honestly comes out with PARAGRAPHS of lore to answer someone's thread.

i cant recall anyone like that (besides myself on occasion) on the GD forums. he might only dwell in the story forums.
Reply Quote
01/27/2013 07:08 PMPosted by fingrknitter
No no no, not Zamara or Kelthar, I could recall those two by name, it is someone I have only seen post a few times but honestly comes out with PARAGRAPHS of lore to answer someone's thread.

Joshua

EDIT: Einharjar or ragnarok
Edited by blitz on 1/27/2013 7:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
Way to ruin the mystery and the magic....
Reply Quote
01/27/2013 07:10 PMPosted by blitz

Joshua

Not unless he got a name change. while he did post, he wasnt any more lore oriented than any other random poster here. he was certainly opinionated though...
Reply Quote
MVP - StarCraft
Edited the OP for contact information. However, I'm only willing to provide so much here.
Reply Quote
01/27/2013 07:19 PMPosted by Doncroft
Edited the OP for contact information. However, I'm only willing to provide so much here.

Post some times when you would be in-game, that way you could limit giving out your personal information to people who are serious as well as keep track of who has your contact info.
Reply Quote
Me? :p I've only just return more recently but there's also other users who are more actively posting like Justin, Ezekiel, RLL, Brathearon, Ragnarok and JohnnyZeWolf.
Edited by Eroldren on 1/27/2013 7:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
Einharjar or ragnarok

15 minutes ago

lol kinda funny that you put those two next to each other, quite fitting really :D
Reply Quote
Einharjar or ragnarok

15 minutes ago

lol kinda funny that you put those two next to each other, quite fitting really :D

So no?
Reply Quote
Einharjar posts very lengthy technical analyses in the Mechanics of Starcraft threads, that could be what you are referring to.
Reply Quote
01/27/2013 06:10 PMPosted by zappy
Just going to warn you, i'm sure doncroft's show has the same regulations regarding mouthbreathing as any other show.

I don't mouse breath O.o
Reply Quote

So no?

nope

01/27/2013 07:28 PMPosted by zappy
Einharjar posts very lengthy technical analyses in the Mechanics of Starcraft threads, that could be what you are referring to.

nope

Alas, if I remember or they show up again I will report back, until then we will have to do with out :S
Reply Quote
01/27/2013 08:10 PMPosted by fingrknitter
nope

I'm trying to check your post history for clues, but all I found was you telling Hylozoist,

"Ignorance is blitz."
Reply Quote
nope

I'm trying to check your post history for clues, but all I found was you telling Hylozoist,

"Ignorance is blitz."

HAHAHAHA lol I was hoping you would have found that earlier, I totally forgot that haha

EDIT:

BTW it is like, 2011 early 2012 old :S Hence why I can't remember
Edited by fingrknitter on 1/27/2013 8:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
You said MVPs get gold text... I swear to god it's green...
Reply Quote
01/27/2013 10:23 PMPosted by Dhark
You said MVPs get gold text... I swear to god it's green...

Avocado or highlighter green perhaps.
Reply Quote
Added you as contact on Skype, and sent a PM to Ponera. It should be fairly obvious which Skype name is mine. :P
Reply Quote
Oh boy! lore!
I love lore.
honestly I would volunteer buuuut my schedule is horrific.
Also, I love reading walls of text ( the lore kind); you could say it's a hobby
Reply Quote
Doncroft

I love your idea of the show and as a person who has gone through most StarCraft stories (including Dark Templar Saga trilogy and all the StarCraft 2 novels) I would like to contribute

So, how does one contact you?

I'm Doncroft1 on Skype. Try that way, or post your skype contact here IF you're comfortable.

Finally, Doncroft, I was wondering if you'd ever do something like this. Added you to my skype, but my webcam is a bit malfunctioned. It can only do audio, no vids :(
Reply Quote
01/27/2013 07:10 PMPosted by blitz

Joshua

EDIT: Einharjar or ragnarok

And here I thought I wasn't too noticed on these forums. Wonder if my fic link had something to do with the lore

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7763316552
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]