StarCraft® II

Lore of Starcraft (and my face)

Fantastic, Doncroft! I wish you all the success you deserve in this new series! GLHF!
Reply Quote
Doncroft, I know nothing about biology or mechanical engineering, but man can I obsess over sci-fi storylines. I'd love to help you out with the new series - add me on skype (BoisterousSC2)
Reply Quote
MVP - StarCraft
It feels like I'm the only poster not on any kind of show nowadays. :P

Good luck with your show, Don!
Reply Quote

You can be on mechanics, have any ideas on the phoenix? I think i want to do that next.
Reply Quote
MVP - StarCraft
Oh, I know I'm invited -- it wasn't a complaint.

There is a reason I'm not on anyones show: I don't think I'm capable of being a contribution to any of them. Should a show arise that I feel I can contribute to, I'll be sure to let the host know.

I just like helping people and playing Starcraft, and I'm not even good at the latter. :P
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 06:32 AMPosted by TheSkunk
Oh, I know I'm invited -- it wasn't a complaint.
Just as long as you know that then. You don't have to have any technical knowledge, i mean , potatolisk barely knows his own name, yet he keeps showing up.
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 08:27 AMPosted by zappy
Just as long as you know that then. You don't have to have any technical knowledge, i mean , potatolisk barely knows his own name, yet he keeps showing up.

Lol ya I just pseudo intellectual my way through most episodes. And potatolisk... potatoes his way lololool.
Google is amazing.
Edited by sfpDonFonzy on 1/28/2013 8:36 AM PST
Reply Quote

Welcome to the club.
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 08:33 AMPosted by Reno
Welcome to the club.
It's been said before, open door policy, if you want to be on, just ask.
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 09:00 AMPosted by zappy
It's been said before, open door policy, if you want to be on, just ask.

That is nice but I will have to decline for now.
Reply Quote
Finally I have internet again!! Glad everyone is so enthusiastic about doncrofts new show.
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 10:30 AMPosted by Ponera
Finally I have internet again!! Glad everyone is so enthusiastic about doncrofts new show.

What happened one of the tubes burst?
Edited by Reno on 1/28/2013 10:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 10:35 AMPosted by Reno

What happened one of the tubes burst?

I moved, had to wait to get internet cause my neighbours all lied about not having wireless (even though the networks had their full names on it lol)
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 10:39 AMPosted by Ponera
I moved, had to wait to get internet cause my neighbours all lied about not having wireless (even though the networks had their full names on it lol)

Neighbours are not to be trusted. Who know what they are up too what sites they visit and they can break one of the tubes.
Reply Quote

You can be on mechanics, have any ideas on the phoenix? I think i want to do that next.

three words, solar sail wings. Think about it
Reply Quote
Now I'll just wait for Doncroft to get on skype to talk it over...
Reply Quote

I absolutely HATE solar sails, but that's a story for another time....
Reply Quote

Those can be discussed OUTSIDE Don's SC lore
Reply Quote

I don't much care where they are discussed, as long as they are discussed in a place that i am not in.
Reply Quote

I don't much care where they are discussed, as long as they are discussed in a place that i am not in.

Figures, I'm just waiting for Doncroft to get back, maybe speak to him online via skype
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]