Lore of Starcraft (and my face)

I absolutely HATE solar sails, but that's a story for another time....

*chants mockingly*
solar sails
solar sails
solar sails
Reply Quote

*chants mockingly*
solar sails
solar sails
solar sails

Come on Doncroft...
Reply Quote

*chants mockingly*
solar sails
solar sails
solar sails

Come on Doncroft...

im just messing with him, plus it keeps the thread bumped so people see it. Its harmless
Reply Quote
*chants mockingly*
solar sails
solar sails
solar sails
Thud Thud Thud...
Hear that? That is the sound of my head hitting the wall.
Reply Quote

Come on Doncroft...

im just messing with him, plus it keeps the thread bumped so people see it. Its harmless

Well I'm not, I'm waiting for him on skype.
Reply Quote

*chants mockingly*
solar sails
solar sails
solar sails

*First thing I think of is Treasure Planet, the kids movie*

*Then doesn't know why solar sails are the problem*

*Recalls that in the movie solar sails were the most easily accepted fantasy part of the whole movie, and instead not too fondly remembers every character (humans and aliens alike) being able to breath in space with out any apparatuses*

01/28/2013 03:01 PMPosted by ragnarok
Come on Doncroft...

Is he not in class right now?

If we notice that he made this thread 23 hours ago, I would assume he will come on soon, but I don't know for certain :'(
Reply Quote

hey me too! He said he was going to talk to me today because he had to go record MoS last night
Reply Quote

hey me too! He said he was going to talk to me today because he had to go record MoS last night

Well I wanted to talk to the guy on skype about the SC lore via that youtube vid. He told me himself he felt I seemed to know quite a bit on it...
Reply Quote

That episode was no longer than 20 minutes.
Reply Quote

What's your point?
Reply Quote

yeah but we had just been typing back and forth to each other and he wanted to actually talk on skype
Edited by LGArcanous on 1/28/2013 6:12 PM PST
Reply Quote

yeah but we had just been typing back and forth to each other and he wanted to actually type on skype

Typing? I'm just going to speak to him via audio through my mic.
Reply Quote

yeah but we had just been typing back and forth to each other and he wanted to actually type on skype

thats my plan today, although i have plenty of typing speed so i dont mind typing
Reply Quote

thats my plan today, although i have plenty of typing speed so i dont mind typing

Neither do I, but Doncroft better get on in 2 hours because I have a night work shift today...
Reply Quote

Neither do I, but Doncroft better get on in 2 hours because I have a night work shift today...

just chill out watch idra's stream while he plays hots, and wait for him, no way that he is going to be longer than 2 hours
Reply Quote

just chill out watch idra's stream while he plays hots, and wait for him, no way that he is going to be longer than 2 hours

Good. Unlike him, I don't have a fixed work schedule...

I'll come back in 1 hr to check
Edited by ragnarok on 1/28/2013 4:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
i dont normally post in threads where most of the forum regulars post...but my god, doncroft is hawt <3
Reply Quote
i dont normally post in threads where most of the forum regulars post...but my god, doncroft is hawt <3

why wouldn't you post? its not like they haven't constantly stated that they have an open door policy and are just normal starcraft nerds like the rest of us
Reply Quote
because to be honest, i think most (i wont say who) of the forum regulars are just huge jerks
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 04:35 PMPosted by Ryza
because to be honest, i think most (i wont say who) of the forum regulars are just huge jerks

There are some like that I can agree with you there, but most of those that post in these types of threads are really nice people and just joke around with each other
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]