StarCraft® II

Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 19)

Did anyone happen to kill a noob on the way here?
01/30/2013 06:18 PMPosted by xer
Did anyone happen to kill a noob on the way here?

*I spot a HT going for the noob.... He's going to give him a Preemptive Psi-Storm*.Noobs? Where?
Those ones..... *point out the window at the army of noobs*
*Klaxons go off*
INTRUDER ALERT!!!!
RED NOOBS
ARE IN THE BASE!!!!

PROTECT THE BRIEFCASE!!!!... Wait.... no! PROTECT THE ANTINOOB SHIELDS!!!!! THEIR SPIES ARE HORRIBLE, BUT THEY CAN SLIP RIGHT BY!!!!
*Looks at xer* Thats no noob, that's a troll.
Well.... then..... GET TO THE ANTITROLL DEFENSES!!!!
WE'RE SCREWED IF THEY REACH US!!!!
Edited by xer on 1/30/2013 6:29 PM PST
Several Ban Hammer bombs land on them. "Problem solved."
Well thats worked...... hmmmmm....

Is now a bad time to tell you guys about that many armies of various enemies that are marching toward this location?
"You mean the ones that got vaporized, incinerated, dismembered and numerous other painful deaths? No, but we dealt with it."
Well thats worked...... hmmmmm....

Is now a bad time to tell you guys about that many armies of various enemies that are marching toward this location?
"No. perfect timing, in fact", I say as I pull a small box from my pocket and press a large red button. A muffled, but clearly massive explosion is heard from outside.

"I planted a fair number of mines around the bar just in case of another troll war. Call me paranoid."
So we won't have to worry about any enemies of the bar...... we really should make an SC2 map where we have to defend the bar.
01/30/2013 06:42 PMPosted by xer
So we won't have to worry about any enemies of the bar...... we really should make an SC2 map where we have to defend the bar.

Not enough scripts and data in the world for all the abilities we would have. I'd need a sub-menu for the abilities of mine.
"Have to be someone who understands the map maker."
Hmmm.... good point.....
I was good at making maps that were somewhat good in BW and WC3, but in SC2 All I can really do is sit there and click units down.....
I have considered doing this, but I would not want to make it a simple wave of enemy dispatching thing. I would want it to be more detailed. Right now I am working on something else.
I storm into the bar, staring at everyone accusingly and my hand resting on my MP. "Why was I not informed of the Zerg Kraken?"
01/31/2013 09:53 AMPosted by Zarkun
"Why was I not informed of the Zerg Kraken?"
What if I said it wasn't real?
You mean Leviathan?
Oh dear.... looks like we have more problems.... did you see any scorpalisks?
I'll reply first chance I get later today, as it's currently 2:23 AM here in Idaho. Sorry I haven't been on today, mine and my wife's car decided to take a sh!t on us and the axle broke along with the !@#$%^ going out. That was just an absolutely wonderful (Sarcasm) ending to an otherwise perfect day.
That sounds like real fun.

Tough luck, man.

Good news: what with people celebrating the life of Ronald Reagan, THERE'RE JELLY BEANS EVERYWHERE!
Edited by KnarledOne on 2/2/2013 4:41 AM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]