StarCraft® II

Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 19)

02/20/2013 12:32 AMPosted by ThaneKrios
HEY!!!!! I'M ALIVE! Cha miss me?

I missed you :P

(Just to make conversation, not because I'm a total nerd or anything :P) I beat Dead Space and was moving on to Dead Space 2 when it was abruptly taken from me :(

You new around these parts.
It would appear that the entity called RedOctober is in fact alive.

How do you know?

It's trying to communicate with us.

*all gasp*

Have a Prismatic Void.
*I get up*

This.... would be easier if no one had counters for everything I have....
Edited by xer on 2/20/2013 6:23 AM PST
I shrug. "Stop walking up behind me."
The shadows eat up xer and he is pit out ten hours later as only skeleton as the shadow's digestive system covered only meat (flesh, organs, fat) and metals. I walk over and looked at the bleached skeleton and exclaim, "TEN OUT OF TEN!"
Ah...

An name I recognize from many troubled times in this establishment's history.
Welcome back.

(Just to make conversation, not because I'm a total nerd or anything :P) I beat Dead Space and was moving on to Dead Space 2 when it was abruptly taken from me :(
So you want from being "DaWise" to being a dead Drell. :P

HE'S NOT DEAD!!

Well.... Yeah, he is :(

I just needed something different. Ya'll can still call me Markus. Plus I couldn't think of a four letter compliment other then "Wise." If anyone thinks of one let me know :P

edit- Wait... How did you know it was me so fast? I was hoping a couple of you would think I was new :P

You new around these parts.

It's me, Mario! *cough* *Cough* I mean Markus *Cough*
Edited by ThaneKrios on 2/20/2013 1:24 PM PST
Your portrait didn't change instantly.

I'm sure you will get a comment or two now about being new now that your portrait has changed.
Ah...

An name I recognize from many troubled times in this establishment's history.
Welcome back.

* finger snap followed by point *
Righto my good man!
Red finds his head stuck in the brick wall across the street. "Sorry, extra jumpy today."
No response to me, Red? :(
Mark joins Red with his head in the brick wall. "Will y'all stop sneaking up on me like that? I feel like a certain Roach is waiting for me to turn my back on him." I watch Digger carefully.
02/20/2013 02:04 PMPosted by ThaneKrios

Wha u wannnnn! Me no guud eenuff er somfing?
02/20/2013 02:11 PMPosted by RedOctober

I don't speak... Eh... That language.
02/20/2013 02:12 PMPosted by ThaneKrios

Whaaaa! U sazing dat I aint guud eenuff er somfing! Me no eh speak-eh ur language er somfing bra?
I sneak up as a Roach from behind Zarkun and jump on his head, somehow, even though I was thrice his size and weighed as much as a pick-up truck nothing happened, I just sat balanced on his head, not putting any weight on it.

Whaaaa! U sazing dat I aint guud eenuff er somfing! Me no eh speak-eh ur language er somfing bra?

I pull my revolver and put it to Red's head.

"KNOCK IT OFF!"
"It's called messing with your head Mark. Learn to read it." SF proceeds to find himself in the brick wall again, with Zoey once more knocking him the rest of the way through it and into the next building, which collapses.
Zoey hobbles out perfectly fine while my Roach form seems to be carried out on top of her, my head was tucked in like a Turtle in its shell.

I pull my revolver and put it to Red's head.

"KNOCK IT OFF!"

I pull the trigger for Thane and fall on the ground in a puddle of blood.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]