Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 19)

We tried that once. We were driven sane. It was the worst experience of our life, wasn't it precious?

Shut up.
It certainly is a welcome sight from all of this depravity that occurs on a daily basis.
I look at smylez sideways. "Man, that hit on the head really did a number on ya."
02/20/2013 07:03 PMPosted by smylez
This bar needs more order and restraint.

+1

So sick and tired of everyone killing each other, then having them "appear" back in their own little immortal way.
Someone or something pulls me back and I seemed to be dancing, and when I finally realized I was back I turn into grumpy cat.
What else would these ruffians do? Have a civil discourse about the state of the galaxy? Har har! You'll be lucky to get off a sentence before having your head blown off into bits.
*I whisper in SF's ear about twin on twin action. Semi good versus evil*
I wonder if what you mean by opposite is just because they are evil twins?
What did I just read CR? Twin on twin action? You've been a naughty boy.
"Smylez, he speaks of two sets of twins fighting, at least I hope. Also, I meant that one pair are the leaders of the enemies of the other pair."
02/20/2013 07:14 PMPosted by ThaneKrios
This bar needs more order and restraint.

+1

So sick and tired of everyone killing each other, then having them "appear" back in their own little immortal way.

Markus finds his head once more in the brick wall across the street, smylez with him. "You two have no sense of adventure."
Evil twins vs good twins? So they are fighting in bed and make up afterwards?

That's quite the foursome.
02/20/2013 07:28 PMPosted by Zarkun

+1

Markus finds his head once more in the brick wall across the street, smylez with him. "You two have no sense of adventure."

If your idea of adventure is mindlessly slaughtering and punting people, that's not an adventure. That's just pointless rampage murder. The sheriff is never on the duty, the morgue is overflowing with bodies as it is, and my clinic can't treat anyone because a certain manic decided to blow it all up for the whim of it. Who's going to be paying the taxes when everyone's dead?
02/20/2013 07:28 PMPosted by Zarkun

There's a difference between adventure and mindless annoying killing.
"Smylez, no, just, just no. The evil pair are the leaders of a group that seeks to destroy the group the good pair are associated with. Okay?" I grab ThaneKrios and tear his legs off and start to play the drums with them because he says there's a difference between adventure/creativity and mindless killing. I am proving him wrong.
"I have not killed anyone, simply kicked people into a brick wall. You want adventure?! Let's sail the high seas, ya land lubbers!"
It would be funny if they were all drugged into thinking their actions occurred. Sadly, this is not the case.

Where am I going to get the capital to rebuild my sanatarium?
I slide smylez a large wallet full of more than enough money. "Don't ask."
02/20/2013 07:39 PMPosted by Zarkun
I slide smylez a large wallet full of more than enough money. "Don't ask."

Fake. I can tell instantly. Blank pieces of paper is not money.

Smylez, no, just, just no. The evil pair are the leaders of a group that seeks to destroy the group the good pair are associated with. Okay?

I get you, the evil pair seek to destroy the group the good pair are with, thereby crushing their morale and that is when they pounce at the now vulnerable good pair, whereby they utterly defile the sanctity of the good and innocent pair.

That is some twisted stuff you are coming up with.
"NOTHING SEXUAL OCCURS BETWEEN THEM!" I throw smylez at Zarkun for him to boot smylez into a wall made up of titanium.
I hand SF a mini-gun, then pick up one of my own. I then aim at smylez and nod at SF, unleashing a barrage of bullets on Smylez.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]