StarCraft® II

Torrasque optional for collectors edition?

Just wondering. I don't have collectors edition of WoL but I want to get it for HotS, but I'm not sure if I'd want the Torrasque ultralisk to be on all of the time. Can you toggle the pimped out Thor in WoL? Or is it an always on thing?
Reply Quote
I'm fairly sure it's permanent in WoL (Thor), however in the HotS beta skin options page you can toggle whether or not you want to use the ultra skin (you still need the CE to use it, though).
Reply Quote
I think you can change between Thor and the Odin version, but its been ages since I've touched multiplayer. As for the Torrasque, you're only other option is to get the Digital Deluxe version, a digital copy priced between standard and CE that includes all the atheistic stuff that were formerly exclusive to CEs.

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/buy-now/digital-deluxe
Reply Quote
I want to get the Collector's edition, I was just wondering about the Torrasque, really it's the soundtrack, behind the scenes disks, and art book that are pushing me towards the physical collector's edition.

And that's good that it's toggleable.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]