StarCraft® II

Hell's Bells (Pre-RP sign up)

*Warhawk*

Name: Tycho

Sex: male

Demon Arm(neutral oriented):
Angelic/demonic chain bracers called Sufferer's Vengeance (He can control and direct lengths of the chains with his mind, kinda like a mashup of Doc Ock & Whiplash, except the chains can (magically) extend out quite a bit.)
12" utility knife called Payback

Physical Description: Lithe and very thin, about 5' 8", short dirty blond hair, gray eyes with a haunted look, a wide assortment of rather nasty looking scars scattered across his body (arms, legs, face, chest & back). wears a well worn pair of black shoes, blue jeans, a badly stained (once) white teeshirt and battered leather jacket.

Backstory: The unwanted son of an Angel of Vengeance and a Demon of Pain and Torture, Tycho was cast out onto the streets of New Haven and left to die. However, due to his unique nature, he was able to survive a grueling childhood on the outskirt slums of New Haven...

Devil Trigger Power: Pain. When Tycho is wounded physically, mentally, or emotionally, he can strike back in vengeance. Should the attack be powerful enough, (ex. knocks him unconscious) the trigger will be automatic, whether Tycho wants to strike back or not. The power and duration of his DT would be proportional to whatever Tycho goes through.

Will finish later.

EDIT:
...and done.

If his power's too much, I can give him blowback (getting a little of what he gives out; karma) for attacking unprovoked.
Edited by Warhawk on 1/29/2013 9:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
Your DT needs to have a set duration. Otherwise...well, it's OP.
Reply Quote
Um.. Well, it focus' directly on whoever attacked him and wears out as soon as vengeance is complete... I guess it could be based on how badly Tycho was wounded.

A small knife wound wound only give a couple of seconds where as where as being tortured for like a half-hour could give him several minutes to work with. The power and duration of his DT would be proportional to whatever Tycho went through.
Edited by Warhawk on 1/27/2013 8:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
The reason we ask for a duration is because it allows for balance against the Spec Ops and Order. It'd be fine otherwise.
Reply Quote
So... it's good?

Oh! I should have mentioned this, (was't sure where to put it) but his chain bracers have some... interesting properties.
(He can control and direct lengths of the chains with his mind, kinda like Doc Ock)
Edited by Warhawk on 1/27/2013 8:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
Just to satisfy the DMs, mainly not me, add a small time limit, or an explanation in a note, and yes.

Edit-If it's part of your weapons (which you're only allowed two of) then that's where it needs to be. Please try to avoid taking too many liberties with this. It has similarities to DH, but isn't like it at all. Just...add it in a note and I'll look it over.
Edited by Zarkun on 1/27/2013 8:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
(He can control and direct lengths of the chains with his mind, kinda like Doc Ock)
^ This good? ^
Reply Quote
Pushing it a bit...let's see what Darkra says and I'll talk it over with him.
Reply Quote
Ignore my earlier Application I'll 'delete' it shortly. This is completed as far as I know but may recieve a few edits.

*TheLostMorph*
Name: Myrivene Zenarctur
Sex: Female
Demon Arm(neutral oriented): A longsword named Atlica and a twin set of CZ79's named Romulus and Remus
Physical Description: Beautiful shoulder length auburn hair, Athletic build much stronger and faster than she looks, Jean short-shorts, Halter top, Combat boots, Leather Jacket, Finger-less gloves, Flawless skin with a natural tan
Backstory(optional): She grew up outside of New Haven with her Demon mother and Angel Father. She trained in every way her parents could teach her from a very young age. Whenever she got free time she would go watch her neighbor train. Her neighbor never knew she was there because she never stayed very long and always watched from far way. Myr has always been shy when it came to her neighbor whom she refers to as ‘the boy’. She never built up the courage to go talk with him when she was younger.
Devil Trigger Power: Shadow Saiyan: Myrivene can go Shadow Saiyan allowing her to move a lot faster than normal and hit even harder. While in Shadow Saiyan mode she can also drain full demons of their power and add it to her own for the rest of the time she is in that particular Shadow Saiyan transformation. She can remain in Shadow Saiyan form for 5 minutes but is drained almost to the point of falling unconscious. Her hair becomes a mix of black and gold while in her Shadow Saiyan mode.
Reply Quote
Um.. if his power's too much, I can give him blowback (getting a little of what he gives out; karma) for unprovoked attacks.
Edited by Warhawk on 1/27/2013 8:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
Like I said, I'll talk it over with him. We just weren't expecting so many nephilim. Did anyone even look at the other classes?
Reply Quote
I did. None of them were as appealing.
Edited by Warhawk on 1/27/2013 9:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
Yes but the Nephilim was my fav.
Reply Quote
Nephilim: Roguish "heros" with a dark side? hell yes.

Angelos: Where's the fun in a suit of armor if you can't take it off? ;P

Psionic: The Dominion can go to hell.

...and this was my thinking behind my choice.
Edited by Warhawk on 1/27/2013 9:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
The idea for the suits came from the original DmC, as The Order was originally utterly evil.
Reply Quote
DmC?

What's that?
Reply Quote
Who doesn't want magically enhanced weapons and badassery? also Zarkun Darkra (who I know is currently MIA) anything on my char sheet?
Reply Quote
DmC-Devil may Cry

Morph, it's fine by my standards, but you already knew that.
Reply Quote
That was for the DT not the whole sheet. unless you posted your thoughts about it on the previous page from the old sheet and I missed it ...
Reply Quote
No, I was fine with it in general.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]