StarCraft® II

Hell's Bells (Pre-RP sign up)

Ahh ok well off for the night.
Reply Quote
Hmmmm..... This gives me a "Diablo" Kind of feel to it..... I'm in.

*xer*
Name: Alexander
Sex: Male
Demon Arm(neutral oriented): A duel spear
Physical Description: (I'll come back to this)
Devil Trigger Power: Archon (Can transform into a being of energy for a short amount of time)
Reply Quote
I spent most of my night doing this so I just wanted to see how it looks now, criticism is welcomed to help me get better at this.

*ImageBreaker*
Name: Tiberius Crussux
Sex: Male
Demon Arm(neutral oriented): A cutlass sword with the words bella horrida bella engraved along the blade and a circular metal shield engraved with bellum internecinum.
Physical description: Brown hair, dark blue eyes, white hoodie, teal t-shirt, blue jeans and has a very fragile looking build that decieves many people to his real strength
Backstory (optional): As a Nephilim his birth parents, his mother an angel and his father a lesser demon, had contemplated moving away from New Haven but stayed although deciding to live on the outskirts of the town, as time went on Tiberius experienced the horrors that the demons plagued upon New Haven, the local farmers fields spontaneously combusting, buildings burning down for no reason and the occasional cow herd slaughtered and the bodies ending up in town square. During his childhood and teenage years he was confined to his home, his mother had set up straw dummies for him to practice on with a wooden stick, secretly training him for the future. At age of 18 he woke up one day, finding both of his parents bodies strewn across his house, he searched his house for clues and found a hidden chest with his parents journal in it telling the tale of their lives. Now eight years later he has informats and help to try and track down the demons who slayed his family.
Devil Trigger: Slowmo, this allows Tiber to slow time down for a very brief time, allowing him to assess the situation at hand. His eyes turn a dull grey when he activates this power.
Edited by ImageBreaker on 1/28/2013 7:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
That looks soooo much better, I'd say you're probably good.
Well done.
Edited by Warhawk on 1/28/2013 7:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
Hmm....I could join this... And unleash some "Hell".

XD
Te he he he....
Horns or no horns..... Influence from Webcomic or no influence? What shall my decision be?
Reply Quote
Is that a HomeStuck reference?...

... if it is, please dear god, do NOT make a char based around Gamzee, Eradin or one of the other @sshole highbloods... With Vriska as a possible exception...
Edited by Warhawk on 1/28/2013 7:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
War.... I wasn't going that far. More in less.... Using the class system.

/facepalm

But I do like Eradin better than.... His Ancestor.
Reply Quote
Horace? Yes, he's a complete... I have no idea what to call him...
Reply Quote
what the !@#$ XD i come back and i find this much activity on MY RP this is a first. god but i can't have all of you as Nephilim.... this is gonna cause some problems...
Edited by darkra on 1/28/2013 7:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
Nephilim: Roguish "heros" with a dark side? hell yes.

Angelos: Where's the fun in a suit of armor if you can't take it off? ;P

Psionic: The Dominion can go to hell.

Our general thinking about the classes.
Edited by Warhawk on 1/28/2013 7:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
you can take it off dummy XD
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 07:19 AMPosted by Warhawk
Horace? Yes, he's a complete... I have no idea what to call him...
His name is Cronus. Just as a heads up.

Hmm.... To bad I can't be a person that is completely unique from everyone else... But everyone knows that Angels are overrated. XD

And so are Psionics. XD

@War
And I was thinking about more of the titles and aspects.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 1/28/2013 7:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
If it was a first come first serve deal just say the word and I'll change my seeing as I was last to post it
Reply Quote
Hmm.... Is it possible if I may just be a simple human being? That would be interesting.... But then once the influence begins.... I shall add some interesting twists.
Reply Quote
Cronus... yeah, that's right.

Ah, doing a char based on the HS God-tiers? could work for sure.
Reply Quote
Cronus... yeah, that's right.

Ah, doing a char based on the HS God-tiers? could work for sure.
Yeah.... I'm thinking about doing my title and aspect since I did the test for !@#$s and giggles.
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 07:20 AMPosted by darkra
i can't have all of you as Nephilim.... this is gonna cause some problems...

Why not? It'll keep everyone on the same side, thus avoiding an OP war.. just make NPC for the other 2 sides... That should work just fine...

01/28/2013 08:03 AMPosted by CrymsonRaven
Yeah.... I'm thinking about doing my title and aspect since I did the test for !@#$s and giggles.

What did you get? I'm a page of space.
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 08:06 AMPosted by Warhawk
What did you get? I'm a page of space.
Seer of Time.
Reply Quote
Cool beans. Given that you've met the Troll's "ancestors" you're fully caught up?

...sigh, my job here is complete...
Reply Quote
I'm already at the latest page.... Waiting tomorrow for the new one to pop up.
And it was The Changeling that convinced me to look at the comic.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 1/28/2013 8:14 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]