StarCraft® II

Hell's Bells (Pre-RP sign up)

Heh heh. Gotta feel sorry for the alpha kids though... at least they found their quest beds...

The Changeling, eh? I'll have to thank him for that then... So, now that you're caught up on HS, what do you think of HBRB's plan to make a HS RP?

Gotta go, be back after school. :/

F!!!ing finals...
Edited by Warhawk on 1/28/2013 8:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 08:15 AMPosted by Warhawk
Heh heh. Gotta feel sorry for the alpha kids though... at least they found their quest beds...
The horror that sucker brought upon everyone.....
By the way, do you have any idea what the hell a Seer of Time is supposed to do? I know the whole.... Knowledge and advice.

War.... Is he really going to do that? O_O
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 1/28/2013 8:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
>Korozain<
Name: Myruko
Sex: Female
Weapons: "Heaven's Blaze" Pulse Rifle. (Fires pure light rounds, semi-auto marksman rifle), array of knives and 2 "Sun" Claymores. The blade is much like a psi-blade but uses a fiery light energy. A "Wrath" pistol, it is a different type of gun-blade. It is a pistol where the barrel turns up to make a dagger. It's power is equivalent to that of a .50 caliber (Fires rounds similar to the "Heaven's Blaze" Rifle)
Class Choices: Bianco Angelo
Backstory: Even though she is an Angelo, she is still a ferocious fighter, and an efficient killer. She prefers to wear her lighter armor for more agile strikes, and uses her rifle to do long ranged attacks, but doesn't fear the front lines whatsoever.
She harnesses her heavenly powers to make rounds and coat her blades, and death...
She looks into the eyes of Death every day...
Features: If she shows her face, I'll describe then. Her armor mildly fits her body (slim, somewhat hourglass shape) her light blond hair comes out of her helmet.
Edited by Korozain on 1/29/2013 5:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
kk accepted. you can have more weapons of you want. and CR yes you can be a human but how bout a psychic? you can see people in Limbo but not interact with them and also open portals to Limbo
Reply Quote
Hmmmm..... This gives me a "Diablo" Kind of feel to it..... I'm in.

*xer*
Name: Alexander
Sex: Male
Demon Arm(neutral oriented): A duel spear
Physical Description: (I'll come back to this)
Devil Trigger Power: Archon (Can transform into a being of energy for a short amount of time)

needs way more work to be accepted xer
Reply Quote
Let's go for one step at a time, how about a human that is kinda psychic I guess? And then........ maybe not Limbo? I don't know much about it.... But I was thinking that she had a part in time... As in being able to see key mistakes in the past.... Possibly the future... I don't know, I'm just going off of the lamb I guess.... If I know what I'm talking about?
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 09:10 AMPosted by CrymsonRaven
Let's go for one step at a time, how about a human that is kinda psychic I guess? And then........ maybe not Limbo? I don't know much about it.... But I was thinking that she had a part in time... As in being able to see key mistakes in the past.... Possibly the future... I don't know, I'm just going off of the lamb I guess.... If I know what I'm talking about?

duuuhhh you lost me. could you maybe elaborate a bit?
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 09:12 AMPosted by darkra
duuuhhh you lost me. could you maybe elaborate a bit?
Would you believe me if I said I had no idea what I was talking about?
Reply Quote
yes...... how about you go with i dunno i guess a psionic? you could maybe go off the rail a bit with it.
Reply Quote
I'll just make the sheet and I'll see if I can explain it better.
Reply Quote
yes... you do that..... :/
Reply Quote
But I can tell you that my person is going to be like a seer.... In status and title.
Reply Quote
just post the sheet XD
Reply Quote
I'm still working on it. :o)
Reply Quote
CR...Psychics, regardless of titles, can spiritually enter limbo and create portals to it. It's how dey roll.
Reply Quote
yo Zark you think we need to tweek objectives a bit since right now its 1 angelos and like 5 nephilims
Reply Quote
I honestly didn't expect this many nephilim. I mean...yeah, I'll think about it.
Reply Quote
me neither. i was at least expecting a few angelos
Reply Quote
Well, maybe fleshing out what they are a bit more would encourage some one joining them. I mean, we'll still have NPCs for all three anyways.
Reply Quote
well got any tips cause my creative juices are like drained to the max
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]