StarCraft® II

Hell's Bells (Pre-RP sign up)

Any chance we can have a character that would be a 'Demon'? I'd be perfectly fine with being an antagonist and getting on everyone's nerves.
Reply Quote
Not exactly, because we have a specific direction that we need it to go, and, well, we can't share that information with the RPers.
Reply Quote
Define 'Not exactly'. Its kinda a yes/no question, or is that a 'Wait for Darkra to get on, you impatient bastard' ?
Reply Quote
Not exactly as in it defeats some of the plot points. However, Darkra's opinion matters too, so, we'll wait.
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 02:17 PMPosted by Jester
Define 'Not exactly'. Its kinda a yes/no question, or is that a 'Wait for Darkra to get on, you impatient bastard' ?

no. Last time SF tried that on separtist space and it got way outta hand. me and Zark got the whole good guy bad guy thing sorted.
Reply Quote

no. Last time SF tried that on separtist space and it got way outta hand. me and Zark got the whole good guy bad guy thing sorted.

Believe me, I hate that thing as much as you do. That whole excuse to make his characters pretty much unkillable.

I wasn't thinking a HUGE LEADER DEMON I was thinking more along the lines of the other Demons, like Devil May Cry 3's Cerberus and various other bosses: They won't be there to kill characters off, maybe just delay them and then eventually get killed/banished.

Also, not meaning 'Demon' like OP OMFG IRAPEYOUALL character, meaning 'Demon' like hostile faction member (Since this is a bit of a DMC RP)
Edited by Jester on 1/28/2013 3:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
This is finished for now I might or might not add a backstory

[TheLostMorph]
Name: Oleraea Anglano
Sex: Female
Weapons(custom): Adamantium Great Sword called Judgement
Class Choices: Alto Angelos
Backstory (optional): (Might do one later)
Features (you only need to use this if you plan to show your real face in any duration of the RP): Shoulder length Silver hair, Stands 5’9” out of armor (Add however much height to this for the in armor height), pale skin from being in the armor too much, Athletic build, green eyes
Reply Quote
"This is my second character, I am keeping my Nephilim for sure though."

[ShadowFury]
Name: Zolric Kraz
Sex: Male
Weapons(custom): Glaive (http://wolfstrome.deviantart.com/art/Kiba-Glaive-61076778), A Tower Shield (http://artisansdazure.deviantart.com/art/Shield-with-bay-leaves-187139902) and a revovler (http://z-man12.deviantart.com/art/Beretta-Revolver-79366289)
Class Choices: Bianco Angelos
Features: If I do show the face, I will describe it then.
Backstory: Zolric was born into the Order, his training process starting quickly, for he was as young as 14 when he first started training. He specialized in two handed weapons, such as the Glaive. When he finally had the Ascension, at the age of 23 his increased strength from the Bio-Suit allowed him to wield the Glaive in one hand and a shield in the other. His shield, when equipped, is attached to his forearm leaving his hand free to use his revolver. He has dedicated his life to fighting the demonic forces.
Armor: It rather bulky and the main colour is a silver with the trimming is teal. The helmet is similar to this: http://azmal.deviantart.com/art/Knight-s-Templar-Helmet-255790336 The armor is slightly slimmer than the standard armor.

"Would I be able to customize the armor? Also, Darkra, the 'Demon' wasn't an actual demon. He is unleashed in fits of blind rage also, the characters are killable when the 'Demon' takes over, they are just extremely powerful. Additionally, after the 'Demon' has been expelled, he leaves the host extremely weak and if he expends enough energy, the hosts can die completely."
Edited by ShadowFury on 1/28/2013 7:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
If theres to many Neph's (To lazy to go and look at how it's spelled) I can change, 1:7 ratio that may not be good, I'm fine with switching let me just draw up one more char...
Reply Quote
By the way, do you have any idea what the hell a Seer of Time is supposed to do? I know the whole.... Knowledge and advice.

War.... Is he really going to do that? O_O

The Seer of Time works just like the Seer of Light, but instead of "seeing" across the medium/universe, they see across time.

And yes, as far as I know HBRB wants to make a Homestuck RP.
Reply Quote
Believe me, I hate that thing as much as you do. That whole excuse to make his characters pretty much unkillable.

I wasn't thinking a HUGE LEADER DEMON I was thinking more along the lines of the other Demons, like Devil May Cry 3's Cerberus and various other bosses: They won't be there to kill characters off, maybe just delay them and then eventually get killed/banished.

Also, not meaning 'Demon' like OP OMFG IRAPEYOUALL character, meaning 'Demon' like hostile faction member (Since this is a bit of a DMC RP)

i guess. You may give me and Zark a break sometimes to have us actually RP for real so make a character sheet and we'll see
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 03:27 PMPosted by ShadowFury
Would I be able to customize the armor

go for it dude

01/28/2013 03:45 PMPosted by ImageBreaker
If theres to many Neph's (To lazy to go and look at how it's spelled) I can change, 1:7 ratio that may not be good, I'm fine with switching let me just draw up one more char...

it be greatly appreciated to reduce that 7 to 1 odd
Reply Quote
Just a change if theres to many Nephilims to accomodate in it.

(ImageBreaker)
Name: Raila Krieger
Sex:Female
Psionic Powers: Ability able to detect other psions from only a short distance away and she can go out of her body to a very limited distance to observe the areas around her.
Weapons: A class L86A2 LSW designated marksman rifle from the old British country! Has an AGR from her ghost day's as well.
Physical Description: Slim figure, brown hair, hazel eyes, and relatively pale skin and has a british accent.(Not sure if we're to add civie clothes or whatever else to hide the suit... after all one of the best weapons is deception XD)
Backstory: Taken as a child from her family for the ghost academy she was trained in the operations and procedures of the Ghost program. Ranking as one of the top 5 in her class, first being the infamous Nova Terra, she was sent on operations of extreme importance to the Dominion's security. She held an anonymous grudge against Nova, eavesdropping on Dominion high command was relatively easy since nobody liked pissing her off, she learned the current mission complete status of the ghost from her classes, she was second best in her class but her pride was stopped short when she learned for every mission she completed Nova had completed five more, for every terrorist and alien leader she killed Nova had twenty more heads to her trophy case. For every man, beast, and alien she killed Nova had massacred hundreds more... Her missions completed soaring and her status climbed to the top of the board, almost on par with Nova because of the enraging news she was eventually offered the operation in New Haven. Now inspirited by the news of her apparent victories she is determined to complete this to achieve a victory over her nemesis.
Edited by ImageBreaker on 1/28/2013 4:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 04:29 PMPosted by Warhawk
And yes, as far as I know HBRB wants to make a Homestuck RP.
Ah.... I thought other Time people could go through time? I'm guessing that's only certain people like the Knight, Maid, Lord.... etc?
Reply Quote
Well that's a coincidence... XD there, I'll be her since we have an overature of Neph's.
Reply Quote
@CR:
I'm not sure, It's not proven that all time players can time travel.

@Darkra:
Would you take a look at my char sheet? (top of page 2)
Me and Zarkun discussed it a bit, but you're the head DM.
Edited by Warhawk on 1/28/2013 4:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
looks good hawk
Reply Quote
@CR:
I'm not sure, It's not proven that all time players can time travel.
Ah, I thought it was just something they all had in common.
/shrug

Oh well.
Reply Quote
I'll use the Nephilim sheet unless you want me to use something else.

*Jester*
Name: Rie'marth'euel
Sex: Unknown
Demon Arm(neutral oriented):(Assuming Demon Oriented) Claws, Horn(s), Tail, Fire Glands in mouth.**
Physical Description: Red body, no skin, showing every muscle in its body. True height is 13' 5", hunched height is 8' 9". Very heavy-set. Jaw with mouth-guards, elongated U crest on its head (like horns) with several spikes running down its back (Bone). Long, dexterous fingers with it five fingers to each hand and a thumb on each side of the hand. Long tail with a spiked ball at the end. Has two eyes looking forward with another eye in the back of its head.
Backstory(optional): N/a

**: Needs to be inspected by a DM
Edited by Jester on 1/28/2013 5:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 05:05 PMPosted by Jester
***: Not sure how this will work for Demons, so I just put something here.

demons don't have DT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]