StarCraft® II

lol terran so bad

(Locked)

I think I'm done gonna switch races. Gj blizz at balancing your game.
Hey jixmixfix I think I found a video of you on youtube from 2010 when you changed races.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzMhh8zhTiY
Switch races then. You've already shown you don't actually want to improve and would rather make whiny threads on the forum.

Nearly 7500 career games played, still in diamond.

Yeah must be your race.
Hey techno you're always on this forum do you have a life? just wondering cuz I doubt it.
01/27/2013 11:54 AMPosted by jixmixfix
Hey techno

Hi.

do you have a life?

Yes.

just wondering cuz I doubt it.

That's too bad, because I really value your opinion on random strangers lives. I could say you have no life for playing 7500 games of sc2 (which lets be honest is a lot), but that would be pretty stupid and ignorant because I don't even know you. I'm sure you have a life even though you spend a lot of time playing a game that makes you so angry.

I've told you before, post a replay on the forums asking for help. Your clear lack of improvement is most likely caused by your really poor attitude towards the game and unwillingness to learn from your mistakes.
Edited by TechNo on 1/27/2013 12:24 PM PST
Adios amigo
I think I'm done gonna switch races. Gj blizz at balancing your game.

Terran isn't bad, you are.

Terran is really bad, at least vs protoss you might as well leave after the first 15 mins.
Edited by jixmixfix on 1/27/2013 12:38 PM PST
01/27/2013 12:13 PMPosted by TechNo
7500 games of sc2 (which lets be honest is a lot)

depending how long the games are, if they all are ~5 min 4v4 rushes its not much. If all are 1h 1v1 macro games ita alot.

also yeah I have also thought about changing race. But terran is basically most fun to play imo, and thats whats matter.
01/27/2013 12:36 PMPosted by jixmixfix
I don't know why you keep saying the same things over and over it's getting really old.

I feel the same way about you. I don't think I have ever seen you post a replay asking for help, but I have seen dozens of pointless threads where you whine about terran. It may not be nice to bring up your league and games played, but maybe you need to realize that your attitude is holding you back, not the race you play.

01/27/2013 12:36 PMPosted by jixmixfix
get laid you useless !@#$ing nerd.

I think anyone who plays sc2 is a nerd in one way or another.
01/27/2013 12:44 PMPosted by TechNo

I must admit you have a point :)
01/27/2013 12:44 PMPosted by TechNo
I don't know why you keep saying the same things over and over it's getting really old.

I feel the same way about you. I don't think I have ever seen you post a replay asking for help, but I have seen dozens of pointless threads where you whine about terran. It may not be nice to bring up your league and games played, but maybe you need to realize that your attitude is holding you back, not the race you play.

get laid you useless !@#$ing nerd.

At least I play games instead of lurking on the forum 24/7 there also have been threads where I have asked for help but there is no point of asking on these forums anyways because it's riddled with horrible opinions and builds that only apply to low diamond and plat players. I come here to qq when I want solid advice I go on team liquid. I'm also curious how good your Terran is, I wonder if you would even make it past gold.
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7763316911

If you dont like micro :)
Edited by John on 1/27/2013 1:05 PM PST
01/27/2013 12:56 PMPosted by jixmixfix
At least I play games

What makes you think I don't play? I've been playing less recently with school, other than a bit of hots and some KR ladder.

I'm the first person to admit I spend too much time on these forums haha, you don't need to tell me.

01/27/2013 12:56 PMPosted by jixmixfix
I'm also curious how good your Terran is

I don't see how that is relevant but I'd say it is about high plat, maybe low diamond.
[quote="77627281944"]
I don't see how that is relevant but I'd say it is about high plat, maybe low diamond.

It's relevant because you will never reach masters as Terran, you're crappy a-move race doesn't allow you to acquire such a skill.
01/27/2013 01:21 PMPosted by jixmixfix
It's relevant because you will never reach masters as Terran

It definitely wouldn't take me 7500 games to get masters lol. Just because you struggle with it so much doesn't mean everyone does.

01/27/2013 01:21 PMPosted by jixmixfix
you're crappy a-move race doesn't allow you to acquire such a skill.

We should play offrace. Since toss is so easy you should easily destroy my terran right?
i amove protoss
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]