StarCraft® II

lol terran so bad

(Locked)

It's relevant because you will never reach masters as Terran

It definitely wouldn't take me 7500 games to get masters lol. Just because you struggle with it so much doesn't mean everyone does.

you're crappy a-move race doesn't allow you to acquire such a skill.

We should play offrace. Since toss is so easy you should easily destroy my terran right?

sounds fair
post replay!!
Edited by CakeMountain on 1/27/2013 2:04 PM PST
At least I play games

What makes you think I don't play? I've been playing less recently with school, other than a bit of hots and some KR ladder.

I'm the first person to admit I spend too much time on these forums haha, you don't need to tell me.

I'm also curious how good your Terran is

I don't see how that is relevant but I'd say it is about high plat, maybe low diamond.

It's relevant because you will never reach masters as Terran

It definitely wouldn't take me 7500 games to get masters lol. Just because you struggle with it so much doesn't mean everyone does.

you're crappy a-move race doesn't allow you to acquire such a skill.

We should play offrace. Since toss is so easy you should easily destroy my terran right?

Talk is cheap why don't you actually show you can get into masters as terran instead of just telling me, or right you waste your life chatting on this forum 24/7 to even bother.

P.S I will play you as protoss give me about a week you scrub.
Edited by jixmixfix on 1/28/2013 6:51 AM PST
01/28/2013 06:50 AMPosted by jixmixfix
Talk is cheap why don't you actually show you can get into masters as terran instead of just telling me,

Why don't you get to masters with protoss before calling it easy? Talk is cheap eh? Oh look neither of us play the other race at a high level (and you don't play any at a high level). Once you get high masters with one race it isn't very difficult to do well with the other races since you already have good macro, micro, and a general understanding of how they work.

You may find this hard to believe since you are a very slow learner, but normal people don't tend to struggle as much as you.

01/28/2013 06:50 AMPosted by jixmixfix

Ok. I don't really see why you need a week to prepare since protoss is so easy to play apparently. But if you are that worried about your pvt then you can take all the time you want. Are you going to rage if I beat you? You tend to throw fits and constantly insult someone when you get angry. Am I going to have to block you right after the game or are you going to be able to be mature?

Taking bets now.
Edited by TechNo on 1/28/2013 8:45 AM PST
Talk is cheap why don't you actually show you can get into masters as terran instead of just telling me,

Why don't you get to masters with protoss before calling it easy? Talk is cheap eh? Oh look neither of us play the other race at a high level (and you don't play any at a high level). Once you get high masters with one race it isn't very difficult to do well with the other races since you already have good macro, micro, and a general understanding of how they work.

You may find this hard to believe since you are a very slow learner, but normal people don't tend to struggle as much as you.

Ok. I don't really see why you need a week to prepare since protoss is so easy to play apparently. But if you are that worried about your pvt then you can take all the time you want. Are you going to rage if I beat you? You tend to throw fits and constantly insult someone when you get angry. Am I going to have to block you right after the game or are you going to be able to be mature?

Taking bets now.

It's funny because you just keep talking and theorizing how you can be masters as Terran because you are so good with protoss why don't you just show that you can become masters as Terran? well that's an easy one to figure out, because you play and easy race that doesn't require heavy micro or macro to win so you figure you can just prove yourself by stating your worthless arguments, good job son. Again get off the forums go outside get some fresh air it's better for you.
Edited by jixmixfix on 1/28/2013 8:55 AM PST
01/28/2013 08:54 AMPosted by jixmixfix
you just keep talking and theorizing how you can be masters as Terran

And you keep talking and theorizing that protoss is the easy race even though you've never laddered as protoss. You're a very hypocritical and angry person.

Since you ignored my other points I will ask again. If we play offrace are you going to be capable of being mature or are you going to rage like a child? Also why do you need a whole week to prepare?

01/28/2013 08:54 AMPosted by jixmixfix
go outside get some fresh air it's better for you.

I'd suggest you seek counseling for anger management if you haven't already. You don't seem able to have a mature conversation without resorting to childish namecalling and personal attacks.
Edited by TechNo on 1/28/2013 9:08 AM PST
I cant understand a word the OP is saying in this thread...

Can someone translate for me? I dont speak retard :(
you just keep talking and theorizing how you can be masters as Terran

And you keep talking and theorizing that protoss is the easy race even though you've never laddered as protoss. You're a very hypocritical and angry person.

Since you ignored my other points I will ask again. If we play offrace are you going to be capable of being mature or are you going to rage like a child? Also why do you need a whole week to prepare?

go outside get some fresh air it's better for you.

I'd suggest you seek counseling for anger management if you haven't already. You don't seem able to have a mature conversation without resorting to childish namecalling and personal attacks.

You're calling me hypocritical when all you do is resort to personal attacks to try and disprove my points, saying I have 7500 games played. You spend way too much time trolling the Terran forums thinking you actually have decent skill and your opinion actually matters. I suggest you try to get laid maybe get your virginity taken instead of trolling these forums.
Edited by jixmixfix on 1/28/2013 9:51 AM PST
Terran is really bad, at least vs protoss you might as well leave after the first 15 mins.

I win more than 80% of my games against Protoss no matter what race I am. Protoss is EZ to beat and is the weakest race by far. It's only "OP" in low league because players don't know that Vikings and Corrupters hard counter them.

Edit: Collosus

cool story.
Edited by jixmixfix on 1/28/2013 9:53 AM PST
Lol k this thread has gotten too silly. I'm going to take Shamrocks advice :P
Techno, i am willing to provide an account for you to level to masters on as terran, let me know if you want it, i want to see how this plays out

also, brosting in an epic thread

hots errori.349
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]