Download failed

Hi, For the past week, i am unable to start any 1v1 ladder games. When i try to they said that downloading content failed please try again later. This happens to almost all the arcade games except for a few and i still am able to play 2v2, 3v3, 4v4's with my account. I have tried opening the ports on the blizzard support site and it still doesnt work. Appreciate any advise :)
Reply Quote
It's been happining to me as well but i dont know what to do :(
Reply Quote
is there any solution please? I have same problem TT
Reply Quote
I discovered that torrents were being blocked on my network - Blizzard uses torrents to download all updates. Removing the block fixed my issue.
Reply Quote
same problem here
Reply Quote
Having the same issue on my computer... (not a torrent problem for me)
Reply Quote
bumb
Reply Quote
i have same problem on my gaming laptop. i have sc2 hots installed on a desktop and a gaming laptop. both were upgraded from sc2 wol and were working fine. now only my desktop is working. this rules out network issue (as desktop is working) and hardware issue (as laptop was running fine with sc2 wol). i hope blizzard acknowledge problem and help fix it.
Reply Quote
Same problem here. "Download Failed. There was a problem downloading this content. Please try again later." I've been getting this error message the past 3 days. I am unable to play matchmaking games.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]