Any Advice

I just played a game and i want to know if there is anything that anyone noticed that i really need to improve. Thanks in advance.
Edited by AwildTeemo on 1/27/2013 2:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hey I was watching your replay and I noticed that at around the 6 minute mark you had more than 24 workers working in a mineral line. That will only slow down your mining, there are different theories about how many workers you should have. Some say 16 workers is the optimal (2 per mineral patch) others say 20 (2 drones for the close minerals and 3 for those which are further away). Anyways too many drones will slow down your economy. Another little thing that I wanted to mention is that you should connect your main with you natural with creep, it will make your units move faster. Just put a creep tumor or drop creep with an overlord.

That's pretty much all I noticed, no huge mistake or anything bad. You played well :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)