StarCraft® II

AoS: New HotS Cinematic Feat. EG.iNcontroL

01/25/2013 05:02 PMPosted by Ponera
why don't you make a thread for it

Fine I will, in the Joeyray Bar, if Doncroft is willing to go there and look...
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7763316552

Ok, made the thread right there. Now I'll see who comes to look...
Reply Quote
Constructive Feedback: Try to sound a lot less like this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwyMB19q7ms

I wanted to laugh at how stereotypical super nerd virgin for life yall sounded, but I couldn't do it. I just felt bad for the guy talking about "ultra walking with both legs on 1 side lifted at same time blah blah blah giraffes blah blah...."

Show is beyond silly. Talking about "lore" in a freaking video game on a Friday night lmao. Just remember, by the time you get done reading this I'll be getting laid. Hope you nerds have fun talking about the similarities between Ultralisks and Giraffes.

Jealousy is an ugly bedfellow.

You're welcome, Ponera.
Reply Quote
Constructive Feedback: Try to sound a lot less like this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwyMB19q7ms

I wanted to laugh at how stereotypical super nerd virgin for life yall sounded, but I couldn't do it. I just felt bad for the guy talking about "ultra walking with both legs on 1 side lifted at same time blah blah blah giraffes blah blah...."

Show is beyond silly. Talking about "lore" in a freaking video game on a Friday night lmao. Just remember, by the time you get done reading this I'll be getting laid. Hope you nerds have fun talking about the similarities between Ultralisks and Giraffes, ants and zerglings. I'd bet Freud would have some interesting ideas about your obsession with the weight and size of the ultra.

I loled.
Reply Quote

Show is beyond silly. Talking about "lore" in a freaking video game on a Friday night lmao. Just remember, by the time you get done reading this I'll be getting laid. Hope you nerds have fun talking about the similarities between Ultralisks and Giraffes, ants and zerglings. I'd bet Freud would have some interesting ideas about your obsession with the weight and size of the ultra.

You'll get used to such shows...
Reply Quote

Clearly you aren't getting laid.

You are to busy smacking down those nerds on the Starcraft forums, amirite? Clearly only the manliest of men can manage to achieve diamond in SC2! That is your pickup line, right?
Reply Quote
AWESOME SHOW TONIGHT!
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 06:55 PMPosted by Incubus
I have to say I'm pretty sure Blizzard got the scaling of that battlecruiser wrong though.

They probably did. I mean they are MASSIVE. But that looked closer to what I would imagine the mother ship to be.

I'm going to guess that the engines failed through damage and it crashed into the planet from the atmosphere.

My thoughts as well. They do just scream shoot me.

It must have fallen from somewhere reasonably close to the clouds it went though judging from the speed in the cinematic.

I think like with the lack of obviously heated metal, they just put prettiness over realism. It was cooler to see a detailed super huge BC slowly crash vs, a giant glowing red blob quickly smash into the ground.
Reply Quote
Sweet I have my first hater
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 06:58 PMPosted by sfpDonFonzy
They probably did. I mean they are MASSIVE. But that looked closer to what I would imagine the mother ship to be.

Keep telling you, the BattleCruisers and Motherships aren't as big as you think...
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 06:59 PMPosted by Ponera
Sweet I have my first hater
There are so many people who just say "herp derp magic, hurr, on the MoS videos, bugs the crap out of me.
Reply Quote
Yeah it'll be frustrating to work with toss stuff from a biological perspective. Gotta love that foot in mouth when I was bming bulldogs haha
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 07:07 PMPosted by Ponera
Yeah it'll be frustrating to work with toss stuff from a biological perspective. Gotta love that foot in mouth when I was bming bulldogs haha

toss biology is actually relatively simply with the exception of their psionics, which requires more than just pure biology to explain anyway.
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 07:02 PMPosted by ragnarok
Keep telling you, the BattleCruisers and Motherships aren't as big as you think...

Idk about the mothership, but the BC can house a crew of 5000-6000 people comfortably(relative term).
An aircraft carrier can house about that much. But since spaceships are far more complex, and require much more room for everything that needs it to tick they would have to be bigger than an aircraft carrier. I think the Nimitz class(largest last I checked) carriers are about 1,100 ft long. So BC's would have to be larger than that realistically.
01/25/2013 07:04 PMPosted by zappy
There are so many people who just say "herp derp magic, hurr, on the MoS videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaqRwFyoGgQ
Edited by sfpDonFonzy on 1/25/2013 7:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
Look at the in-game cinematic of hyperion vs mutas after that evacuation mission. Clearly shows the scale was much too large in the cinematic.
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 07:30 PMPosted by Ponera
Look at the in-game cinematic of hyperion vs mutas after that evacuation mission. Clearly shows the scale was much too large in the cinematic.

Oh ya. They definitely over did it on size on the cini. We can all agree on that.
Reply Quote
Mountain Time = Central Time.

You add 2 hours to Mountain time to get EST.

And DANG I missed it... :(

Is the VOD gonna be on Geoff's channel on Twitch?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]