StarCraft® II

AoS: New HotS Cinematic Feat. EG.iNcontroL

01/25/2013 11:30 PMPosted by Ponera
can you ladies take it to skype and stop derailing the thread about the event that, hands down, puts aos > mos

There is a snippy remark here I just know it.
But fine :P
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 11:30 PMPosted by Ponera
can you ladies take it to skype and stop derailing the thread about the event that, hands down, puts aos > mos
Thems fightin words...
Reply Quote
I think I know why Kerrigan is a class 12 psionic. Cause it took blizzard 12 years to come out with Sc2 and they subliminally taunt us with it.
Reply Quote
Want... To.. Watch VOD... Don't.. know where to look. @.@
Reply Quote

Starwars reference?
Or balance reference?
Idiot reference.

We will fire several shots from the ion cannon, that should clear anything out of your path.

See? its all about knowing unit counters. the x-wing pilot thought his fighter could counter the star destroyer, much like someone thinking corruptors counter void rays. But really, with the right unit composition, you can take down a star destroyer, you just need support from the ground based ion cannon, like hydras.

Depends if you have enough Corellian Corvettes or Corellian Gunships. Mainly Corvettes. And if your Imperial enemy is stupid enough to clump his capital ships.

Rebel capital ships in general suck and should not be built. Nebulon-B Frigates are worthless; Mk.II Assault Frigates are meh (really tanky but not much else); Mon Calamari Cruisers look intimidating but really are only able to take on like one Victory II class Star Destroyer and aren't really worth their money.

X-wings (or B-wings) and Y-wings are good too and can make a strong force with just the Corvettes. A-wings aren't really worth it. IMO, Rebel space combat heroes aren't that good (except for Red/Rogue Squadron to kill the Death Star).

But most of the time, the simple Imperial force of Star Destroyers and Tartan Cruisers smothers most of what the Rebels have to offer in direct combat. And once you add in the Imperial Heroes (Admiral Thrawn, Arc Hammer, Darth Vader, Boba Fett...oh god, Boba Fett), it becomes no contest.

Actually, zappy, once MoS runs out of things to talk about, you can dip in the Star Wars universe.
Edited by blitz on 1/26/2013 7:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
MVP - StarCraft
01/26/2013 05:51 AMPosted by NoahSon
Want... To.. Watch VOD... Don't.. know where to look. @.@

It'll be uploaded to Ponera's channel on youtube. Ponera86.
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 10:17 PMPosted by sfpDonFonzy
Possibly. But then again, technically it might be possible to operate with just 40 people. With regards to terran technology by the 26th century, how do you know Raynor didn't just leave the adjutant to do all the dirty work?

To not just run a ship, but keep a ship the size of a battle cruiser running for 4 years, no way 40 people could do that.

Hey, the Hyperion was Mengsk's flagship. I think it's a bit more durable than the other BattleCruisers...
Reply Quote
VIPER did you hear the shoutout I gave you
Reply Quote
I've been wanting to check Anatomy of Starcraft out for a while now, but you guys always do it while I'm at work. Is there an archive of the past shows?
Reply Quote
01/26/2013 02:35 PMPosted by Orbmunk
I've been wanting to check Anatomy of Starcraft out for a while now, but you guys always do it while I'm at work. Is there an archive of the past shows?

http://www.youtube.com/user/Ponera86
Reply Quote
All our content goes up on that youtube channel, even if it's livestreamed. River is currently working on the hydralisk episode and after that she'll work on the last incontrol ep.
Reply Quote
01/26/2013 07:40 AMPosted by blitz
Actually, zappy, once MoS runs out of things to talk about, you can dip in the Star Wars universe.
Oh trust me, we will.
Reply Quote
Don't forget star trek, warhammer, DOTA, aliens, borderlands....so much rich lore. We could do an episode every day for 20 years and not run out of sci-fi content.
Reply Quote
01/26/2013 03:13 PMPosted by Ponera
Don't forget star trek, warhammer, DOTA, aliens, borderlands....so much rich lore. We could do an episode every day for 20 years and not run out of sci-fi content.

Yup. Pretty awesome. DOTA though... magic...
Reply Quote
You can still look at the functional anatomy of many creeps as well as the animals.
Reply Quote
01/26/2013 03:25 PMPosted by Ponera
You can still look at the functional anatomy of many creeps as well as the animals.

You think you'll make another live stream for anatomy AFTER HotS, for the new Zerg units and your theories of how they function?
Reply Quote
01/26/2013 03:26 PMPosted by ragnarok

You think you'll make another live stream for anatomy AFTER HotS, for the new Zerg units and your theories of how they function?

We are currently looking at options for live streaming every episode followed by uploading those videos to youtube. I will know more details next week.
Reply Quote
01/26/2013 03:28 PMPosted by Ponera

We are currently looking at options for live streaming every episode followed by uploading those videos to youtube. I will know more details next week.

All right, then I'll await the news of that if you announce it here
Reply Quote
Link or it didnt happen. ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]