StarCraft® II

Who's coming with me?

ESO closed beta signups! Ive only ever played wow and aion, but if they can make an mmo anywhere near skyrim level graphics im sold. So i say again, whoooose coming with me??
Reply Quote
Imma just report this and see if Blizzard will move your thread to the appropriate subforum.
Reply Quote
I signed up something like 30 minutes ago.
Reply Quote
Ooo cmon, i put in general, stop being a negative nancy
Reply Quote
01/27/2013 08:06 AMPosted by Battlecat

Just to be fair to the countless other threads that have been deleted/moved because their topic was another game.
Reply Quote
01/27/2013 08:06 AMPosted by Battlecat

Go to any specific video game dedicated forum, to go the general discussion section, and people will tell you that is is not appropriate place.
Reply Quote

Go to any specific video game dedicated forum, to go the general discussion section, and people will tell you that is is not appropriate place.

Not the WoW forums. But then again as Obi-wan once said, "you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

But yeah, if you make something offtopic you should expect it to be moved/deleted. Besides, I'm sure there are going to be forums for the ESO website soon.
Edited by xoxin on 1/27/2013 8:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/27/2013 07:59 AMPosted by Battlecat
ESO closed beta signups! Ive only ever played wow and aion, but if they can make an mmo anywhere near skyrim level graphics im sold. So i say again, whoooose coming with me??

I am personally appalled at the thought of an Elder Scrolls game being multiplayer in anyway at all.
Reply Quote
01/27/2013 07:23 PMPosted by ReFlex

I am personally appalled at the thought of an Elder Scrolls game being multiplayer in anyway at all.

You didn't have to bump this, you know?
Reply Quote
01/27/2013 08:17 AMPosted by xoxin
WoW forums.

01/27/2013 08:17 AMPosted by xoxin
you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy

Sounds about right.
Reply Quote
01/27/2013 07:25 PMPosted by blitz

You didn't have to bump this, you know?

=)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]