StarCraft® II

Still no Beta

(Locked)

So, I think this is my third post and I am getting frustrated. Many of the people are also having the same problems as I am. http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/8528973/Call_to_Action_Heart_of_the_Swarm_Beta_Leveling-1_25_2013#c-7763676299
According to this topic, if you read the last paragraph, "If you'd like to participate in the beta, you can gain access by pre-purchasing the game digitally on Battle.net." it says we can gain access by pre-purchasing it. I have bought HoTS Standard digitally from Battle.net on the 21st of December. If this is true, where is my beta key? I have tried logging on to the beta client and there was no hope. There also wasn't any email from Blizzard. I know people say they send in by waves but I'm not even sure if I am flagged. Even people who bought later than I did got in and they bought it digitally as well. Please help asap. If there is a admin or a moderator that can help me with this and find a solution, it will be greatful. Thank you for spending your time to read this.
To get the beta u have to Uninstall Wings of Liberty
Cool... I'm serious
lol cool
Support Forum Agent
PriME, I've reset something on your account, and it looked like your account is good to go for the Heart of the Swarm Beta access. Can you check again?
Support Forum Agent
Can you try again, Stigma?
I have also preordered from battle.net and could play before but not after patch. Is this a bug or are you removing access to those like me and re-adding in waves?
I still cannot login either.
I am still experiencing the same issue. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.
PriME, I've reset something on your account, and it looked like your account is good to go for the Heart of the Swarm Beta access. Can you check again?

I just tried. It still says I have either not bought the game or the time ran out. :(
I was able to get in prior to the patch yesterday, but no longer.
meatchef #699
I have uninstalled and is reinstalling now. I will update and edit if it works.
I have reinstalled the game. There is no chance still. My hopes are gone :(

Ok so apparently, when I go to account settings, I am supposed to see either Starcraft II Heart of the Swarm [SCII-1] Beta or Starcraft II Heart of the Swarm [SCII-2] Beta
I do not see either of them except

StarCraft® II : Heart of the Swarm™
[SCII-1] (Standard Edition)
North America (NA)

and

StarCraft® II : Wings of Liberty®
[SCII-1]
Public Test Realm (PTR)

I have reinstalled the game and tried to login. No hope. Anything you can do else than that? Thank you for your time.
I am having the same issue

Ralphy#375
I am also having the same issue.
i don't think i've been flagged for beta access either, downloading beta client from a link on a previous post, and will try it out soon....

Just finished downloading the client, from http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/8218587.
The client seems to be the correct one, as the version number is 2.0.3.24764, but when I try to log in it says something like "your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region..."

help please and thank you :D
Edited by DrDeath on 1/25/2013 10:18 PM PST
I get that as well. it still doesn't say anything about beta on my game management but yea.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]