StarCraft® II

The campaign mission demos

I'm curious as to when or if beta players will have access to the campaign, I do love the multi-player mode and everything that is being done, I'm just also deeply in love with the Swarm and I won't be able to play the completed version of the game for at least three months if not longer. I'll be going to boot camp for the Navy.
Reply Quote
Like it was with WoL Beta, singleplayer is something that's not meant to be available feature in beta. Beta is to solve and help iron out the bugs and gameplay balance in the multiplayer, UI features, etc. not be a delightful early preview access into the storyline. Even as much that would be amazing to have singleplayer that particular gameplay and balancing it out is a different experience all together from challenging real people.

Most that you could hope to expect that Blizzard will release a Starter Edition eventually for HotS sometime after the big release that would include introductory campaign missions and limited multiplayer access. Other than that whatever is on Beta now is all that we'll ever get from Beta. Sorry man though.
Reply Quote
Must you be that impatient? We've got 6 weeks before release.
Reply Quote
Ignore people. Since I got more than what I wanted (An HotS singleplayer update), suffice to say it's worth the wait.

The only thing that worries me is Abathur's voice, though, as I never heard it personally. Will it be good or regrettable? Oh, well, time will tell.

I only wished I could make it fast forward, like a remote. xD
Reply Quote
Must you be that impatient? We've got 6 weeks before release.
You didn't read what he said in his post, read again.
Reply Quote
yes, mission 4 was difficult
Reply Quote
01/29/2013 11:19 AMPosted by Protoss
yes, mission 4 was difficult
Mission 4? And thank you for addressing ragnarok's statement.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]