StarCraft® II

Team Face Rollers, UNITE!

I cant play until monday, maybe tuesday for reasons that I cant disclose.
Edited by Enigma on 2/2/2013 12:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
He said doesn't want to be on our team... I hope he plays though.

Fear not for if he has any pride, or places any value on honor, I will meet him in glorious combat.
Reply Quote
I have brought honor to our team with a 2-1 victory over IndigO

It was a well fought series

TEAM FACE ROLLERS! Raaaghghghgh!111!!!!
Reply Quote
Grats!
Reply Quote
Where is comet?
Reply Quote

Wow, not bad. I figured IndigO to go undefeated this season - you know, since he's in diamond and playing platinums. You have proven me wrong.

But other than that, my predictions have all been more or less correct thus far :D.
Reply Quote

I will have your head.
Reply Quote
Still havent seen him on :(
Reply Quote
01/26/2013 06:59 AMPosted by Anesthetic
Anesthetic Reporting in, whats our secret weapon/strategy to defeat the other teams?
Marine/reaper 7:00 rush
Reply Quote
Raver reporting in and my character code is 909. I'm a newcomer, I just got myself added to the forum league recently. Fyi, I'm on at Fridays all day, but the other days of the week I am unavailable due to school/work. I'm a gold Terran player btw.
Edited by Raver on 2/5/2013 8:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
Still here, but I guess it seems that few of our platinum/diamond/masters players will get to play in the matches.
Reply Quote
I don't really see how we can put appropriate ranks. I'm not really sure how the lineups will be chosen. Are the series a best of one or best of three? Do we get to see the starting map? If so, we can try to guess the opposing race and put out people who are better versus that race.

And it's going to be crucial to get good bronze and silver players, since they are likely to play very, very often. The lower leagues will decide this tournament, not the high ones (except possibly the #1 masters player, who can take 2 wins per series).
Reply Quote
I apologize for my ignominious defeat to supaflyz in the pre-season. I was foolish in not preparing for DTs as early as I should and mishandled my lategame TvZ. I will redeem myself with my next opponent.
Reply Quote
Worry not fellows, we shall redeem ourselves.
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 06:33 PMPosted by TropicalBob
Worry not fellows, we shall redeem ourselves.

Indeed, what is our secret plan to redeem ourselves and win?
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 06:55 PMPosted by supaflyz
Indeed, what is our secret plan to redeem ourselves and win?

Winning.
Reply Quote
get ready to roll some faces
Reply Quote
So now what.
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 05:56 PMPosted by Hunta
So now what.

The map pool voting ends on, I believe, either today or the 13th. From then the process goes by day by day until the league starts. If I remember correctly, the first week officially begins on the 15th.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]