StarCraft® II

Does SC2 benefit from Lucid Virtu MVP?

Hi,

Lucid Virtu MVP is incredibly confusing, and varies from game to game on if it even has a positive impact.

I was wondering, if MVP was useful for sc2, does anyone use it, what are people's experiences with it, etc.

Personal Build:
Z77 UD5H
GTX 460
Reply Quote
Up
Reply Quote
Up.
Reply Quote
Up
Reply Quote
Up
Reply Quote
Up.
Reply Quote
Hey, I'm wondering the same thing.

I just got a an ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 motherboard that included Virtu MVP but I could not even start StarCraft until I disabled it. I didn't figure out what was wrong until I found this thread:

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/6606782835

It would start to launch and then just disappear and stay on the windows desktop. When trying to start starcraft again it would give the error message that StarCraft was already running.

This is strange to me because StarCraft 2 is listed as a supported game for Virtu MVP.

Is there a certain setting that must be used for it to work properly? And as Belial asked, is there any benefit from it anyway?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]