StarCraft® II

Coaching

I used to be at the top of silver and in gold but lack of playing has made me not what I used to be. This coaching must be for free, but if you are willing, reply and tell me when. I won't be on everyday but I will try to get on most days. (I play most on weekends) Oh and I'm a toss player.
Edited by SimplyBisnes on 1/31/2013 2:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
I can help you out, just a plat buuut I think I can help a silver.
Reply Quote
Wow thanks, give me your character code.
Reply Quote
its 650 I'm playing league atm so just reply here when you're on.
Reply Quote
At that level, you can win by just making more stuff. Just never stop probe production until you can saturate 3 bases (75 probes) and never get supply blocked.
Reply Quote
01/27/2013 03:05 PMPosted by Rishloo
At that level, you can win by just making more stuff. Just never stop probe production until you can saturate 3 bases (75 probes) and never get supply blocked.

75 probes is over saturation you only need 66... 3 x 22 = 66.
Reply Quote
I am just wondering. I am a top Diamond player and feel like I can probably coach people up to a platinum league. But I am not sure how people even do that.

How do you coach? I see other players have teammates, who execute a particular play someone is struggling with, while giving advice over the skype or something. But you need an extra person for that, who is somewhat good at playing different builds.

So overall, how do people do coaching?
Reply Quote
Custom games you can invite someone to observe the game... so he plays while you observe and you talk over skype or some other type of voice comm program.
Reply Quote
I am on now and thanks for replying but I just need to say I got promoted to top 8 gold so yea I have potential, and I just needed to say that. I am so excited I might get to plat (or diamond) soon hopefully but I'll be on hopefully everyday at around 4 or 5 on weekends I'll be on pretty much all night.
Edited by SimplyBisnes on 1/31/2013 2:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
I know I have read that many a time but I'm talking about strategy, timing and builds thing that will help later on since I am in top gold almost to plat or diamond I'm not sure which one.
Edited by SimplyBisnes on 1/31/2013 2:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
I will also help :D I'm LexMillea #523
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]