StarCraft® II

Patch 1.1.1 Notes

Community Manager
We are in the process of deploying patch 1.1.1 in other regions and plan to release this patch in North America tomorrow, Tuesday, September 28 starting at 10:00 a.m. PDT. As we prepare to get things underway, we'd like to provide you with the patch notes. So, we're going to go ahead and do that now.

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty – Patch 1.1.1

Bug Fixes

• • Fixed an issue where Ultralisk cleave range was being unintentionally extended by larger targets.

• • Fixed an issue where the Phoenix's Graviton Beam was automatically canceled if you used it just after the Phoenix reached 50 energy.

• • Fixed an issue where queuing Return Cargo on a worker would cause it to ignore the built-in delay after it finished gathering.

• • Fixed an issue where players watching older replays or saved games would experience stuttering.

• • Fixed an issue where some Mac users were unable to join games properly.
Edited by Lylirra on 9/28/2010 9:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
nice fix on the ultralisk
Reply Quote
Yay
Reply Quote
yay, all the fixes i wanted

except the meta achievement glitch
Reply Quote

• Fixed an issue where Ultralisk cleave range was being unintentionally extended by larger targets.

• Fixed an issue where queuing Return Cargo on a worker would cause it to ignore the built-in delay after it finished gathering.

• Awww. . . I know some Zerg players that'll be disappointed in these fixes :P

Regardless, glad you guys are on top of the bugs! Very nice.
    Edited by ZombiesOMG on 9/27/2010 6:47 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    Fixed an issue where queuing Return Cargo on a worker would cause it to ignore the built-in delay after it finished gathering.

Well there goes another interesting and balanced mechanic.

Really having the game require more apm is a good thing.
    Reply Quote

• Fixed an issue where Ultralisk cleave range was being unintentionally extended by larger targets.

• Fixed an issue where queuing Return Cargo on a worker would cause it to ignore the built-in delay after it finished gathering.

Yeah, the bad ones....
    Reply Quote
    lol why would you take out the faster mining trick? I'm pretty sure the devs want this game to require as low apm as humanly possible or something. I wonder if the devs meant to take out the muta stack trick in sc1....................
    Reply Quote
    Excellent patch! Keep up the good work Blizz, now I can ladder again.
    Reply Quote
    Hotfix for Ultras against large buildings (aka appeasing the Terran tears), but no hotfix for banelings auto-unburrowing when an air unit flies over them?

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL. Favoritism much?
    Edited by BleedOrange on 9/27/2010 6:50 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    Fixed an issue where queuing Return Cargo on a worker would cause it to ignore the built-in delay after it finished gathering.

Folding socks is gone, and good riddance.
    Reply Quote

• LOL, must sux for all the people who spent HOURS practicing this (I tried it in few games but cudn't keep up with the effort)...

blizzard sure patched it quickly.
    Edited by Scythe on 9/27/2010 6:50 PM PDT
    Reply Quote

Regardless, glad you guys are on top of the bugs! Very nice.

Indeed.

Nice bug fixes though.
    Reply Quote
    they fixed the mineral speed trick!?!?!?

WHY blizzard??? WHY!!!!
    that was such a great trick :(
    Reply Quote

Folding socks is gone, and good riddance.

I would like you to explain that sans metaphor please.
    Reply Quote
    Keep it up, Blizz.
    Crank out these patches for even small bugs and we'll be happy.
    :D
    Next on the list should be addressing the auto baneling unborrow for air units. -.-

EDIT:
    Actually, I lied. Next on the list is making it so we can actually play OFFLINE when you guys start patching.
    Edited by MiniMaster on 9/27/2010 6:57 PM PDT
    Reply Quote

This is RTS, not point and click.
    Reply Quote
    Damn... no more sockfolding.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]