StarCraft® II

SEA/ANZ Identity thread

(Sticky)

Community Manager
Hey, why arn't our MvPs all green?!

The hammer is coming out, I'll get this sorted.
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 08:26 PMPosted by Arcagnion

It's Hammer time!
Reply Quote

It's Hammer time!

Arc should get a Thor portrait. Or a Griffin (WC3 - they would occasionally say "ITS HAMMER TIME!").

EDIT - What I mean is as an Alternative portrait. Such as how on SEA you were a viking for a while...
Edited by TheGame on 2/1/2013 1:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
- SEA
Hey, why arn't our MvPs all green?!

Thank the stars I read this before asking Ztala about it. >_>

Also, I now regret posting the same thread on the SEA side of the forum, as I belatedly realized that we were separated.
Edited by Eisenhart on 2/1/2013 2:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
- ANZ
In SEA. :P
Sorry Mick, looks like you couldn't bring your MVP powers here.

I can still miss notes and shoot fire at people... and more worrying signatures that's for sure.

Besides, being green didn't give me any of my personally. Well, maybe some... Well, almost all of it. Regardless, I'm still the same depressing mindless drone who's only reason for being sane is the hope that I might one day rule the world that I might enforce natural selection by feeding people I don't like to packs of wild animals... or maybe I'm not entirely sane whatever! The point is losing the MVP status doesn't ruin my life.

Or at least it won't be ruining my life once Arcagnion takes that "look into it" he says he will.

______________________________________________________________________________
    Mathmick - Most Valuable Poster
    http://sea.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/36798 - The Most Valuable Poster program info

"...when I miss a note the flute shoots fire at everyone."
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 03:16 AMPosted by TCPMathmick
I might one day rule the world that I might enforce natural selection by feeding people I don't like to packs of wild animals..

Deciphering....
... Done!

Mathmick wants to get a wife and have kids. Don't know how many, but "feeding people I don't like to packs of wild animals" where 'people = food', and 'pack of wild animals = his kids'...
Reply Quote
- SEA
@TCPMathmick:

Ztala mentioned we were supposed to be green at least on the SEA / ANZ sub-forums though. XD

Haha.

I wonder where the Other One is. o_O
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 04:32 AMPosted by Eisenhart

... Umm... What?
Now, you do know you just posted on both SEA and ANZ, although separately, right?

So.. what "Other one"?
Do you mean "Which one"?
Reply Quote
- ANZ
02/01/2013 04:32 AMPosted by Eisenhart

His last post was in a "World of StarCraft" thread from January 2011. One of the first thing I was asked when I was introduced to the not-isolated-from-the-rest-of-the-world greens was whether or not he was still around, to which I replied "no".

Then again THAT was a good 15 months or something ago.

Deciphering....
... Done!

Mathmick wants to get a wife and have kids. Don't know how many, but "feeding people I don't like to packs of wild animals" where 'people = food', and 'pack of wild animals = his kids'...

Believe whatever you like. I'm not going to mention the holes in what you just said... HAHHAHhahahahhaAHAHAHHAhahah!!

Reply Quote
02/01/2013 04:53 AMPosted by TCPMathmick
HAHHAHhahahahhaAHAHAHHAhahah!!

Hysteric laughter.... Damn, I was close.
Reply Quote
Well MVP is now working for Mathmick. Now for Eisenhart...
Reply Quote
MVP - ANZ
Even has the "- ANZ" tag. Neat-o. Thanks Arcag. =)

Now for a completely unrelated note: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9dpTTpjymE

EDIT: MVP should have been given to Eisenhart and not Krycek.

Unless this is intended and RURURUUGUGHGHHGURUGH confusing!

Edited by TCPMathmick on 2/2/2013 2:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
02/02/2013 02:01 AMPosted by TCPMathmick
Unless this is intended and RURURUUGUGHGHHGURUGH confusing!

Eisen hasn't been so active on the forums...... It kinda makes sense. But, I'm not sure about Krycek.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Eisenhart will be getting the green on these forums shortly. Krycek was a mistake in the process. Sorry Krycek!

And all is fixed now.

Btw check out the Heart of the Swarm event we are holding in Melbourne on the 11th March.

http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/events/heart-of-the-swarm-launch.html#australia:melbourne
Edited by Arcagnion on 2/4/2013 7:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
ANZ is Awesome
Reply Quote
02/03/2013 09:50 PMPosted by Arcagnion
And all is fixed now.

Is there an MVP - SEA?
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 04:53 AMPosted by TCPMathmick
His last post was in a "World of StarCraft" thread from January 2011. One of the first thing I was asked when I was introduced to the not-isolated-from-the-rest-of-the-world greens was whether or not he was still around, to which I replied "no".

Is this Other One Stevie? or a CM?
Reply Quote
MVP - ANZ
02/06/2013 05:33 AMPosted by TheGame

Stevee, yeah. I'm assuming that's who he was referring to.

"Orange Nerd Crowbar" - Yahtzee
Reply Quote
MVP - SEA
02/06/2013 01:07 PMPosted by TCPMathmick

Stevee, yeah. I'm assuming that's who he was referring to.

"Orange Nerd Crowbar" - Yahtzee

Yep, Steevee. O_o He's still on my Skype and Linkdin though.

Anyway, I'm WilliamNikhe or kTEisenhart or Eisenhart. :D
Reply Quote
And I'm the same Cujo from SEA.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]