StarCraft® II

Why is my Quickmatch Screen is blank??

I can log in and go to quickmatch screen but i cant see races and etc. It happened to me about a week ago. Please Help Blizzard...!!
Reply Quote
Me too. I use a Mac.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Hello Snuffbox and Squidlove, there are DNS issues in the Southeast Asia region, and these suggestions may help:

SEA / AUS / NZ / Japan Connection Issues
Velnrak, I have an NA account and I am having the same issues. Is the issues affecting NA as well?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
I would try an alternate DNS server, and see if that helps.
velnrak i tried it yet it didnt work for me do you have any other tips on how to fix it?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Did you try both of these Google Public DNS servers?

We tried them!! Interestingly enough I have 2 computers and 2 accounts in my house, mine and my roommates, my computer can log in and see quickmatch (desktop, windows vista, hard wired) his can not, (laptop, wireless, windows 7). We tried the DNS suggestions, can you please look at the resolutions provided by other users in the thread you are suggesting to fix the issue on your end, if we use the non-blizzard suggested fixes we will be in trouble when and if blizzard change their dns settings again in the future.

At any rate, your suggestions so far have not worked, and for a great many people that is the case, we shouldn't be reconfiguring our pc's you should be fixing the client or contacting your own ISP to get them to revert whatever change they made.
Reply Quote
same problem i get error message:
CLIENTSIDECACHE_READ_FILE_NOT_LOCAL
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]