StarCraft® II

Please tell me

someone saved the link to that thread where BD went all crazy on the guy for not scouting a floating building in tvt base trade

just need a good lawl
Reply Quote
BD?

Do you mean DB?

I don't remember that thread.
Reply Quote
Did it get deleted? Poor guy. He was newbie bronze making a newbie bronze mistake and having a newbie bronze reaction. He hadn't been in that situation before. He did not deserve the lashing that he got. I hope BD was just having a bad day to unleash that kind of fury.

BD?

Do you mean DB?

I don't remember that thread.

Nope, he means BD.
Reply Quote
it was kind of crude but i honestly just lost it. that was one of the funniest things ive ever read on this forum/on the internet in general. i honestly thought that simon or whatever his name was would realize it was sarcasm.he didnt deserve it, you're right, and when he got all angry i felt bad for him but i really did think it was hilarious i can't lie.
Reply Quote
The BD comment was deleted anyway, it wouldn't do you much good to find that thread.

I did think it was pretty funny though.
Reply Quote
The BD comment was deleted anyway, it wouldn't do you much good to find that thread.

I did think it was pretty funny though.

i quoted it so they couldn't delete
Reply Quote
Simmy, I have seen stupid players before. I have seen players who think they can turtle on one base with spines and get 8 mutas at the 20 minute mark and win. I've seen players who think they can go carriers off any amount of bases. I've seen players who think mass reapers + PF turtling is viable. They are all incredibly stupid, bottom of bronze. Those people are so amazingly bad at this game, it is very difficult to make you understand without being far above them. I have seen players who let me live with the most greedy builds imaginable, players who let me kill them with an on the spot made up and terrible cheese, players whose builds fall apart to even the most basic timing attacks. All of these people are just so indescribably bad. Then we come to you. You Simmy. There are not enough words in the English language to describe the lack of intelligence you have. Stupid doesn't cut it. Moronic isn't even close. How idiotic, thick, imbecilic, brainless, and ignorant you truly are is not describable. I have never gotten this upset at somebody's stupidity EVER. You are truly, truly stupid. Promise me you will never have children, promise me you will never continue your blood line. Your lineage is a contestation to evolution, how nature could produce such a deficient brain baffles me. I almost lost faith in humanity, lost my belief in evolution, and killed myself simply by reading the chat log. Your lack of logic, your dearth of reasonable thinking makes me embarrassed to be the same species as you. You are truly an abomination. Just thinking of what goes in your head is nauseating.

Simmy, you fell for the oldest trick in the book. You are so astonishingly gullible it is completely unbelievable. You are the type of person who complies to the !@#$%ian princes asking for your bank account information via Email. You are the guy who clicks the "FREE IPAD" ads and gives them your social security number. I imagine looking up gullible in the dictionary results in a picture of your face and nothing more. Disgusted is no where near what I'm feeling right now. Abhorrence, absolute detestation describes it better but not well enough at all.

Floating your buildings into the corner Simmy. Did that ever cross your mind? Did you ever even think to check anywhere for the remainders of his base. How could you possibly have believed him? The game ends when all structures of his are gone, period. That's it. You can't get around it even if you hack. Not only that but f10 + N ing results in quitting, no matter what. If it doesn't work they're doing it wrong. He was lying, so obviously lying. If I fell for a 'troll' even a millionth as bad as this one I would literally drink a gallon of bleach, stab myself in the stomach and tumble off the roof of my house fourty feet to the ground. This 'troll' does not even deserve the name. People throw the word troll around meaninglessly in today's time but what your opponent was doing does not even remotely fit the definition of even today's definition of trolling. His 'trolling' is about as good of a troll as some hobo asking you for your social security number and ID claiming that they are borrowing it is a good scam. Even if you had never seen this method of trying to get somebody to lose, even though you see it every game in bronze league, anybody with the intelligence of a mentally challenged monkey could see that he was just trying to get you to lose. Even you, in all of your stupidity, thought for a moment that maybe that was what was happening:

"22:49 [All] simmy: no your are trying to make me lose"

But no, you are too stupid to even listen to your own idiotic logic. You left. You lost a won game. All you had to do was think. Just have a couple neuron synapses fire, that's it. Just an inkling of logic. Just a faint hint of common sense would bring even a new born child to build a single viking and just have a look around. It's not about patience, or game knowledge. Only common sense. This was avoidable, incredibly easily avoidable. But no Simmy. Logic and reason have no place in your brain. You are the epitome of idiocy. You are truly the lowest point of humanity.
Reply Quote
^ I feel like a worse person for reading that.

The criticism and hatred goes way too far.
Edited by TerranicII on 1/29/2013 4:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
Who is BD?
Reply Quote
black death. i personally LOLed so hard when i read that for the first time.
Reply Quote
He overreacted, but it is still one of the funniest things I have seen a kid post.
Reply Quote
LOL

raider, thank you bro
Reply Quote
01/29/2013 06:14 PMPosted by raiderryan
black death. i personally LOLed so hard when i read that for the first time.

Oh lawdy

BlackDeath-kun...
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 10:41 PMPosted by ssSSSsssenza
it was kind of crude but i honestly just lost it. that was one of the funniest things ive ever read on this forum/on the internet in general. i honestly thought that simon or whatever his name was would realize it was sarcasm.he didnt deserve it, you're right, and when he got all angry i felt bad for him but i really did think it was hilarious i can't lie.

I didn't say it wasn't funny. ;)
Reply Quote
Poor simmy :(

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7591979498

One viking short of a raze.
Reply Quote
Yeah lol that's pretty bad but have you ever read the bronze blogs by Gheed on TL? Basically it's ppl like this or worse. It actually boggles your mind. Even if you don't read the blog the pics alone are worth a million lols.
Reply Quote
Who the !@#$ is black death and what was it a team game or something?

Lol that does look like some bad QQ though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]