StarCraft® II

Chronoboost on Pylon

To increase shield regeneration rate within the matrix for the duration. What do you guys think?
Reply Quote
OP 4 gates... or OP 2 gate proxy Zealot...

Bad idea...
Reply Quote
Certainly not the worst idea ever.

OP 4 gates... or OP 2 gate proxy Zealot...

Bad idea...

Not necessarily. If you're doing your build right, you should have no chrono left over when executing these all ins.
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 07:45 AMPosted by EllisD
Not necessarily. If you're doing your build right, you should have no chrono left over when executing these all ins.
uh... OP for Terran and Zerg because Zealots and Stalkers would just not die... You basically proxy 2 gate and add a pylon close by and watch 2 zealots kill 15 zerglings...

I main Protoss, and this idea is bad...
Reply Quote
uh... OP for Terran and Zerg because Zealots and Stalkers would just not die... You basically proxy 2 gate and add a pylon close by and watch 2 zealots kill 15 zerglings...

I main Protoss, and this idea is bad...

Of course if your bad dont engage in pylon and watch for a probe make step 1:marines/zerglings step 2:.......... Step 3: profit but being seriousness gateway units are really poor and need some love. How about only affects ground or shield regen is not that fast during combat allowing a zealot to hit one or two more times before death only.
Edited by Blackwing on 1/30/2013 8:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
What would be the goal of this?

Early game, Protoss all-ins are strong enough. Chrono better spent on Probes.

Late game, I don't see any possible way for this to be useful. Chrono better spent on warpgates, to just replace the units.

Mid game, I could see it helping w/ medievac timing + max roach pushes... but... the help isn't needed for those timings, if you defend well, you don't need any additional help. Chrono better spent on probes + Tech.
Edited by Erpman on 1/30/2013 9:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
so you want another gimmicky mechanic?
Edited by CakeMountain on 1/30/2013 10:28 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]