StarCraft® II

Hell's Bells RP

Good and evil..... light and darkness.... heaven and hell. People say its child's play but oohh it is so much more. They do exist, hell, even more terrifying then you could imagine. of course people have made incorrect references like the xel'naga and the darkness but their true names were right in front of us the whole time. that brings us to "New Haven"..... the so called paradise city on the planet with the even more ironic name "Eutopia". that's way off the mark from what it truly is. You see the Demonic plane where demons reside and the human plane where mortals reside are actually touching, very close, an invisible barrier keeping them separate. that is in a few places there are "rifts", places where the barrier is weak. "New Haven" is one of these places. a crawling cesspool ruled not by the Dominion oh no.... by demons. with the weakened rift strong ones are allowed to cross. crafty bastards too, disguising themselves as news anchors, politicians, anything that lets them have a grab for power. even worse anyone who does find out the truth is dragged into a parallel demonic dimension called "Limbo" a sort of in between of the 2 realms. A ravaged replica of "New Haven" under the complete and utter manipulation of demons. Sometimes what happens in Limbo even happens in the mortal plane. If you truly want to fight the evils in this city then come on in, its been expecting you...... Welcome to "New Haven"! Welcome to Hell! Where the ringing of Hell's Bells is heard till the end of eternity......

Faction Objectives:

Dominion: ok soldier(s) you are the best the we can offer for this mission. It seems that some sort of cult is building some sort of contraption. we have no idea what it is or what it is for but our intel points that this cult is linked to the void or the darkness whatever you call it, so it can't be good. we are sending you to "New Haven" where they have their secret HQ somewhere in the city. that's as far as we got for research, remember. the fate of the Dominion is in your hands

the Order: those Dominion people have no idea what the hell they've gotten themselves into. they should leave this work to the true descendants of the heavens to do this work. it seems the demons are trying to build some sort of portal called Hell's Gate to link up their world to ours. i am suspecting some preparations for and invasion.....we cannot let this happen, find where this Portal is located in "New Haven" and i want it neutralized. start with the company "Hades Inc". Intel suggests its CEO and staff are actually demons and are supporting the building of the gate from the human end.

Staff:

DM: DarkRa
Vice-DM: Zarkun

Characters at link:
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7810091035
Edited by darkra on 2/2/2013 10:38 AM PST
you know i was gonna post characters but it seems we have so many that it gonna take too long to organize into posts XD
Do it. It helps.
It'd be helpful if you did that. Easier for the rest of us to keep track of who's who.
umm i don't think you understand...... we have over 100 000 characters(letters) which organized into 10 posts is gonna be a !@#$%
Edited by darkra on 1/30/2013 6:38 PM PST
01/30/2013 06:37 PMPosted by darkra
umm i don't think you understand...... we have over 100 000 characters(letters) which organized into 10 posts is gonna be a !@#$%
I thought Zarkun emailed you all the character sheets? Why not just copy and paste from there?
you aren't getting it..... he did send me it. i checked the file in word. each Bnet post can hold
10 000 characters (letters). we have 100 000. it be a hog of space and time
you aren't getting it..... he did send me it. i checked the file in word. each Bnet post can hold
10 000 characters (letters). we have 100 000. it be a hog of space and time
Then cut it in half and have two posts?
That's total characters, D.
ten posts ... for char sheets ... damn
01/30/2013 06:45 PMPosted by TheLostMorph

see morph gets it. its gonna take me a long @ss time
Is each post going to be its own character or something? Damn... For I didn't know all the smaller ones took a post each.
OOC:
If all else fails there's 2 options:
1 - create another PRP thread w/ the char sheets posted at the start.

2 - post links to the char sheets w/ post numbers.
just start the RP. me and Zark will figure something out
01/30/2013 06:46 PMPosted by darkra

see morph gets it. its gonna take me a long @ss time

Take out the Backstories. Those are the longest parts anyways.
Zark can you just uuuhh go back and site the pages where char sheets are for the PRP and send em to me? please?
01/30/2013 07:00 PMPosted by darkra
Zark can you just uuuhh go back and site the pages where char sheets are for the PRP and send em to me? please?
You have the email so it should all be there....
the char sheets. i want the pages they are on from the PRP so i can just post it here. can everyone stop worrying and just RP for crying out loud XD
You sorta need to set the mood.
None of us know where to start so what Zark said
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]