StarCraft® II

Hell's Bells RP

Posts: 3,803
"no prob" i say before i kick in a door of a van. my gun already out i let loose a couple shots nailing all the guards in the head, they all dissipate into black smoke. "lesser stygan, good at disguise not so good at fighting." i growl before moving on to the next van. i encounter the same thing "third time's the charm" i say before kicking in a door of another van. "Bingo" i say before dispatching the Stygans with my sword. looking at Haze i try and talk some sense into her"listen to me, whatever that demon told you it isn't true, you HAVE to fight it"
Edited by darkra on 2/2/2013 1:35 PM PST
Posts: 27,424
Ok, logically, you're not going to know which van she's in, so do a bit of searching first.

IC: I leap into the horde of Hell Knights when a few turn into ice knights. Grinning, I lay into them with my Glaives.
Posts: 3,803
OOC: edited
Posts: 17,820
I had been visually shaken by what had transpired right now. Continuing to back away as I stood in fearful silence. I then spotted the front seat and crawled right for it as fast as I could. Shoving the dead body out of the way so I could get out through the broken windshield.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 2/2/2013 1:44 PM PST
Posts: 27,424
CR, there is no physical way that car is going to drive. I knocked them all over.
Posts: 3,803
OOC: CR do you and Jester have some master plan going for your char?
Edited by darkra on 2/2/2013 1:41 PM PST
Posts: 17,820
02/02/2013 01:41 PMPosted by darkra
OOC: CR do you and Jester have some master plan going for your char?
Yes and no.

02/02/2013 01:40 PMPosted by Zarkun
CR, there is no physical way that car is going to drive. I knocked them all over.
/sadface

Made the edit.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 2/2/2013 1:44 PM PST
Posts: 27,424
However, there's no reason you can't slip out another window and, "RUN LIKE THE WIND, BULLSEYE!"
Posts: 3,803
"Dante clothesline the girl!" i roar as i leap out the same window, taking over fighting off the demons
Posts: 27,424
I lock blades with a Ravager. "Little busy at the moment!"
Posts: 7,945
OOC:
Would now be the time for Tycho to show up?
Posts: 3,803
looking i already see her running long off "screw it we gotta get outta here!" i reply

OOC: sure
Edited by darkra on 2/2/2013 1:48 PM PST
Posts: 17,820
I began my sprint down the destroyed street, moving past debris as to get away from the crazed lunatic.
Posts: 27,424
Pushing it back, I flip away, a spinning glaive trapping it in place. "Then let's go!"
Posts: 3,803
i meet up with Dante, letting off shots into the throng as i did "so how we gonna go about this?" i ask
Posts: 7,945
02/02/2013 01:48 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
I began my sprint down the destroyed street, moving past debris as to get away from the crazed lunatic.

IC:
Only to almost run face first into me as come around a corner, headed for the sounds of the fight;
"Whoa! Sorry about that!"
Edited by Warhawk on 2/2/2013 1:53 PM PST
Posts: 3,803
i look back seeing Tycho with the girl i motion to him but he doesn't understand "GRAB HER!!!" i yell
Posts: 17,820
I gave a nod that I was sorry as well. "Don't even bother going that way, they are killing the guards!" Looking back only once as I continued my escape.
I then heard Ventus... Without a second thought I bolted for it.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 2/2/2013 1:54 PM PST
Posts: 27,424
"Back down the street and up on the roofs. I came in a gateway. Should still be open."
Posts: 3,803
"no prob" i say as we both bolt for the portal
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]