Hell's Bells RP

IC:
I nod;
"To the best of my ability, yes."

OOC:
Um, yeah, where did the portal go?...
Dante's RV?
/shrug
I don't have a single clue, I just went ahead and came along since I'll be forced into it anyway... Or willingly. But really... Where are we?

IC: "I feel like that one Ventus guy will disapprove of my actions later in the future... That is if I know what my actions and choices are going to be."
OOC:
I'm going to make the executive assumption that the RV is where the portal leads to.

IC:
I shrug;
"That bridge can be dealt with when we get there."
I say, leading her over to the RV.

OOC:
We should probably wait for Zarkun and/or Jester at this point.
Poor Jester, he's missed nearly five pages...
Edited by Warhawk on 2/2/2013 4:16 PM PST
I have free time but I'm currently experiencing computer problems. I hope to get a new laptop shortly. And I have nothing to do in RP ... you didn't have to be so damn rude ... sigh if your going to be like that I'll just drop. I hate @sshole DM's.
Edited by TheLostMorph on 2/2/2013 4:23 PM PST
02/02/2013 04:11 PMPosted by Warhawk
And our plot... I hope he can still do the whole voices thing. Unless I get the feeling that someone is going to cut her connection of something... Oh well... The plot shall go on!

!ti od 'tnod
OOC:
Don't do what?
BTW, MASSIVE Homestuck update...
OOC:
Don't do what?
BTW, MASSIVE Homestuck update...
Don't sever the link.... THEY UPDATED IT!?
OOC:
Yep. Like 15+ double pages.
OOC:
Yep. Like 15+ double pages.
O_O
OOC:
Not to mention a major allusion to the window/fenstrated pane things...
Edited by Warhawk on 2/2/2013 4:41 PM PST
OOC:

OCC:
At this point, I'm already caught up, and many things don't make sense to me, but if I make any word about it *Makes gesture of a slit throat.*
OOC:
Good point.
02/02/2013 04:14 PMPosted by TheLostMorph
I have free time but I'm currently experiencing computer problems. I hope to get a new laptop shortly. And I have nothing to do in RP ... you didn't have to be so damn rude ... sigh if your going to be like that I'll just drop. I hate @sshole DM's.

hey i didn't mean to be so blunt but @sshole is a bit overstated son if i was an @ss i wouldn't even bother to tell you anything.

oh and War how did you not notice the carving XD

IC: i was going for the news tower when Beowulf appeared beside me "you really think you can take Bob on in your sorry state?" she asks "well i don't have much of a choice do i" i say before picking up the pace
So where did the portal go?
OOC: dunno Zark made the portal but i guess i'll make something up.

DM:

CR: you find yourself in the middle of a sprawling street, people talking everywhere and chatter is abundant, many shops and other stores litter the street, looks like a shopping district
OOC:
Um... sorry, but I'm off, probably for the night.
Edited by Warhawk on 2/2/2013 5:01 PM PST
F*ck...sorry guys, RL called. Recap?
I still don't understand this portal... Whelp... Looks like me and Jest can have some hilarious fun soon... Again. Since no one is there with me. :P

F*ck...sorry guys, RL called. Recap?
I twist and fell on my ankle, War kinda persuaded my person to go with him after she told him that my person didn't have a choice in the matter... etc, etc.... And we went through a portal that was yours? And she only "trusts" War's person as of yet.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 2/2/2013 5:04 PM PST
Recap me and I'll fix that. Morph, I don't even know if you followed me to the RV, if so, I can give you a boss to fight so you have something to do.
OOC: perfect timeing imma be AFK for maybe an hour so Zark can you DM for me?
Edited by darkra on 2/2/2013 5:06 PM PST
I can't DM if I have no idea what's going on...
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]