StarCraft® II

Hell's Bells RP

OOC: anything I can join in on?
Give me a rough estimate of where you are and I can line up a C6TV camera spot ya.
OOC:
If your guy can enter limbo, then theres a fight going on. Tycho, Dante and Xenros are fighting a bunch of demons.
Edited by Warhawk on 1/30/2013 9:19 PM PST
I'm on top of some 3-5 story buildings, running among the roofs looking for something to kill.

In the city, New Haven
Edited by Korozain on 1/30/2013 9:21 PM PST
Well, SF is engaging a different kind of demon than you and me. And I'm just there for reference purpose.

Edit-And I meant location.
Edited by Zarkun on 1/30/2013 9:19 PM PST
OOC:
01/30/2013 09:19 PMPosted by Zarkun
reference purpose

What?

BTW, did you miss SF and my posts at the bottom of the previous page?
Edited by Warhawk on 1/30/2013 9:21 PM PST
Yes, yes I did.

IC: The Dreamrunner falls, dead. While Tycho is distracted by the one Stygian, a Death Knight appears, about to strike him down but I catch the attack on Takeo. "Ohhh, no you don't." Pushing it back, I begin fighting it.
IC:
With a grunt, I yank the battered Stygian back towards me. With the same motion, I leap forward and stab my knife hilt deep into it's chest.
As I peer into the alleyway that held the muggers and the man I activated my psionics, "My god..." I whispered as I saw a massive fight between three combatants vs a multitude of oncoming enemies, the ones charging were cut down by the obviously better trained combatants, deactivating my psion vision I saw no one there in the alley.
IC:
As the Stygian shatters, I turn and send a length of chain through one of the holes in the death knight's shield, locking in place. With a yank, I pull the thing off balance, leaving it vulnerable to the other Nephilim fighting with me.
Edited by Warhawk on 1/30/2013 10:21 PM PST
It was my duty as Seer to see.... My mentor died of last year, being alone from the world as any teenage could've been. Even in a city like this, I was still lost to everyone... None could be trusted, and not without a question. I don't have friends to accompany me...

Taking a peek into both past and future... Not for long as it could do something to me, that's when I spotted something leading up to an confrontation... Five seconds in. While they were fighting.... One of the devilish creatures turned towards me... How could they see me? I wasn't even real in that fight...

It's eyes burning right through me, my vision growing dark as I heard a growling and rumbling noise outside of my apartment... I was soon going to be lost from the light.... Not for long though, but they had found me...
I jumped into the abyss and what did i find....
another one of these threads...
What is this about anyway? a team?, I'd be interested in being in a team.

Hey wait this is another one of those story thread things isn't it? *sigh*
Edited by ScaryScarab on 1/31/2013 4:02 AM PST
I see the other people fighting and reload my revolvers. I hold Lux and Creperum in my hands and charge, ready to rain bullets from above.
Just a real quick info setter, your ranged demon arms don't need reloaded.

IC: The Death Knight's shield is destroyed and I cleave it in two, even as three more come out of the hoard and I engage one.
IC:
I dive forward, swinging several feet of chain at the death knights' kegs...
It slams it's shield down, pinning the chains, then slashes at Tycho.
IC:
The pinned links dissolve and I bring my bracers blocking the blow.
The second Death Knight slams his shield into Tycho, knocking him off balance and allowing both of them an opportunity to attack.
IC:
I jump backwards and send a length of chain through their shields, each linking in place. Cracking my chains like whips, I rip their shields off and send them staggering.
Edited by Warhawk on 1/31/2013 7:48 AM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]