StarCraft® II

Control feels different in HOTS?

Hello. Currently, I have tried playing HOTS, and despite having exact same sensitivity and other misc settings, I feel that playing the game somehow feels different. From things like the speed at which the screen pans when mouse is at the edge to how units respond to commands.

Though I cannot say specifically what exactly is wrong, with no change in options on either my standard windows setup, or ingame settings between HOTS and WOL, I cannot help but feel that it is simply OFF.

Does anyone else feel this?
Reply Quote
I felt this initially and I discovered it was due to my computer, the specs on my computer were unable to handle some of the new physics on the game thus making it a TINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNY bit laggy. Like the smallest amount but I still felt it for a little while.
Reply Quote
weird, in my case at first it played better (my computer is on the low end, meaning its almost a miracle I can actually play), but then again now it does get laggy quite something
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]