Minnesota StarCrafters

Hey all, I was curious as to how many competitive players are in my area. I'd like to get some kind of clan going for us hardy midwesterners for when HotS hits. It seems hard to find practice partners by just roaming battle.net and wouldn't mind playing some quality games with people with a desire to improve.

Minnesota doesn't have the biggest e-sports scene and it would be pretty cool to establish some footing, in some way.
Reply Quote
I'm from & in minnesota but I'm already in a clan
Reply Quote
Well Im from Carolina brother but check us out, you might like what you see.

Go Panthers

DeathbySteel.Enjin.Com

- Wes
Reply Quote
Same.
Reply Quote
Im from minnesota and im a silver zerg player

wings of liberty: Stargate.992

hots: stargate.992
Reply Quote
I'm from Minnesota also, but I'm only Gold (I just got this new account--my brother has an account also).
Reply Quote
My # thing is 333
Reply Quote
I am down for some practice partners. I am currently off-racing in HOTS switching between Z & P. I would love some help from other Minnesota players!
Reply Quote
hey guys. im in st cloud mn and i just got into starcraft so im a total noob. im looking for people i can play this with or maybe even a clan but most of all im looking for people that can kinda show me the ropes as it were.
Edited by Ziek on 2/15/2013 4:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
oh and my thing is #605
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]