StarCraft® II

Looking for a talented editor

I'm not extactly sure this is the correct place for this, or if this game mode exists now or in the past at some point, but I'd like to commission someone to create a survival mode map for 1 to 4 players. The idea is to have 4 Marines trapped in the middle of a space themed map fighting off massive waves of zerg, naturally getting more difficult to kill. The zerg would either have to be melee only or have limited ranged attacks, so that the marines would constantly be under pressure of getting trapped. The four marines would also have to be quite resilient, so that even if only one person is playing they can still advance past round one. I would also like it if they could have abilities with limited quantities. So basically a zombies-esque game mode with elements of Warcraft 3 Heroes tied in.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]