StarCraft® II

What's Your Favorite Blizzard Easter Egg?

This can include any meme-like thing too, such as Pylo the Pylon, or "Terrible, terrible damage!" It can be the hidden Hydralisk in Warcraft 3, or the community joke of Hydras being so slow (see the Starcraft Reporter Zerg on Youtube!)

Any inside jokes, deliberate or accidental fun stuff, or long-standing community jokes, the whole works- what's been your favorite?

For me, it has to be to be Husky in general (particularly the music videos!), or the "Game over man, game over!" in Belly of the Beast.
Reply Quote
CARBOT'S STARCRAFTS ANIMATIONS FOR THE WIN!
Reply Quote
Terrible,terrible damage is pretty funny. I do hope they have someone saying that in the HotS campaign.

02/01/2013 07:30 PMPosted by EugeneTwo

this also.

Runner ups are the cow level chat rooms.
Edited by xoxin on 2/1/2013 7:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 07:30 PMPosted by EugeneTwo

This, or The Starcraft Reporter, were very, very, very close to the top. How the heck does he make Zerlings cuter than kittens?!?!?
Reply Quote
I'm sorry, but I will never forget, at 8 years old, the sheer overwhelming joy, of the realization that if I click a sheep 5894547489750 times in WC2 they would say baaaraamyouu and blow up, making my little sisters cry as a result.
Oh the joy I got from that.
Reply Quote
The Metroid
Reply Quote
There is no cow level.
Reply Quote
Temp0's are some of the best Starcraft related parody songs.
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 07:24 PMPosted by Allon
or the community joke of Hydras being so slow

I'm pretty sure that's an in-game fact, not a community joke lol
Reply Quote
Raynor and Zeratul found in New Folsom cells. The Night Elf female Alizee dance that managed to stay in-game since the first WoL preview another I liked.

Also that one Warcraft III illustration of Samwise's that had a Panda (pre-Pandarian) face and a Hydralisk hidden amidst a Scourge army of skeletons encircling Night Elves. One my favorites Warcraft pieces still yet today.
Reply Quote
Warcraft II tip:

Never pet a burning dog.
Reply Quote
Warcraft II tip:

Never pet a burning dog.

Hot Dogs anyone?
Reply Quote
The idea that mass Marine beats anything and everything. I like to joke around about imba Marines sometimes.
Reply Quote
The real money auction house.

oh wait...
Reply Quote
There is no cow level.
It's a simple concept people, stop asking about a cow level! They don't exist!

The next time someone ask where the cow level is, terrible terrible damage will be inflicted.
Reply Quote
There is no cow level.
It's a simple concept people, stop asking about a cow level! They don't exist!

The next time someone ask where the cow level is, terrible terrible damage will be inflicted.

A+
Reply Quote
I'm sorry, but I will never forget, at 8 years old, the sheer overwhelming joy, of the realization that if I click a sheep 5894547489750 times in WC2 they would say baaaraamyouu and blow up, making my little sisters cry as a result.
Oh the joy I got from that.

Wait, they actually blow up?!? I thought that was an urban legend!
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 09:44 PMPosted by Obamarauder
or the community joke of Hydras being so slow

I'm pretty sure that's an in-game fact, not a community joke lol

I meant something that we all laugh at in general or complain about, like how mass-Infestor and Kaydaryian Amulet are now entering the Legends of Imbalance in SC2.
Reply Quote
02/02/2013 06:52 AMPosted by Allon
Wait, they actually blow up?!? I thought that was an urban legend!

It happens in SC and SC2 as well. All you have to do is click on a critter many, many times over and BOOM.
Reply Quote
Gem in D2 because there was so much rumor about it's abilities for years, made me laugh when someone finally found out it did nothing (or does it?) because everyone who was anyone would click their Gem soon as they logged into B.NET for that "extra boost" in gem finding.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]