StarCraft® II

Bronze/Silver clan (1v1 practice)

Bronze league player here, who needs a slight boost to get to silver (since grinding is out of the question do to lack of time). I need ppl to train with on a reg basis, and I'm guessing many other bronze/silver league players do too! Where's all my homies at?

Clan members should be open to skype chat, and prolonged interactions before and after games to better help each other evolve their play styles. If you're interested, reply with your info and I'll add you up.
Reply Quote
StormprincE#611, but only in beta.
Reply Quote
beta: stargate.992

wings of liberty: Stargate.992
Reply Quote
Stargate, it's not finding you in the beta. You sure that's the right info for HotS? What's your RealID or gamertag, I can try adding you that way?
Reply Quote
Bishop 1200
Reply Quote
I know the wings of liberty info is right im not shure about the hots info, how do you find you hots charachter code?
Reply Quote
FYI for anyone interested, you should also be able to search "Speakers for the Dead" into the group search and it will pop up. The clan tag is "Spkr".
Reply Quote
02/03/2013 08:36 AMPosted by Stargate
I know the wings of liberty info is right im not shure about the hots info, how do you find you hots charachter code?

I think it's the same... how about try looking up the group name (Speakers for the Dead)?
Reply Quote
Since Clan news isn't posting in the beta, I'll post this here...

I just wanted to say hi to everyone, and thx for joining. Plz be aware that since we are all playing beta the clan functionality is not at it's peek perfomance. You may experience things such as the clan tag not showing next to your name, as well as the clan member count showing 0. No news or info can be posted either. These are all temporary issues I am sure, so please be patient. Once HotS is released the clan will be very active.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]