Warhound in the campaign

Are going to see Warhounds in campaign ? Something like "experimental" weapon or whatever... And is the Warhound model going to be avaiable on the editor ? (I am the one that thinks the model is cool)
Reply Quote
Undoubtedly. According to the official homepage, we may even run into boss variants!

Kerrigan’s presence on the battlefield demands a clash of the titans. You’ll send her brood crashing against whole armies, but you’ll also pit the former Queen of Blades and her retinue against immense threats – ancient zerg who refuse to swear fealty, tank-destroying overmechs, and more – in intense ‘boss’ battles unlike any we’ve deployed before in StarCraft.

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/game/heart-of-the-swarm-preview/
Reply Quote
About this boss variants, it comes in mind something like the Terra-Tron (but not it lol)
Reply Quote
Ancient zerg? Seems like we're gonna be fighting the good old SC1/BW zerg again :P
I shall gladly face the defilers and guardians in battle.
Reply Quote
I am only worried about.... Whatever waits on Zerus...
Reply Quote
Regardless if the Warhound was cut out of multiplayer, singleplayer still can leeway for it. Plus, it bound to be found somewhere inside the SC2 Map Editor like so many scrapped WoL units and the skins of old SC/BW units.
Ancient zerg? Seems like we're gonna be fighting the good old SC1/BW zerg again :P
I thinking more about that wildly cool zerg monsterity seen at the end of HotS art panel during BlizzCon 2011. Imagine if that great and terrible beast and whatever else on Zerus was all integrated into the Zerg Swarm's ranks...
Edited by Eroldren on 2/5/2013 5:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
I see the possablility that an old cerbret might be running the "anchent non loyal zerg" maybe Carpenter from inserection or one of the lost games where the cerbret still lives. (Carpenter would be better though as it fits the theam of ghost reinfestation of karrigan, she wants his old secrets of how to interduce herself to the swarm. while the overmind did "kill" him their is no reason not to belive that without the dark templar enegerys he did not reform just much slower... would be an epic fight...
Reply Quote

I don't think that being gone for ~4 years makes them ancient. I think that the quote is referring to the ancient Zerus brood.
Reply Quote

I don't think that being gone for ~4 years makes them ancient. I think that the quote is referring to the ancient Zerus brood.

True, but you have to admit, the 12 years for the sequel to come out really took its toll on the original units.
Reply Quote
This got me wondering. What ever happen to the us in sc1? You know how the overmind made us and Sarah *freed* us from the overmind to help her. Did we die or did she perserve us for later I mean really what happen to us.

Edited

Seems we died on Auir from the protoss.. Man that is depressing was hopping to reappear
Edited by Steelwolf on 2/16/2013 12:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
If the "ancient" zerg brood has ANY broodwar/SC2 zerg units, then I am going to flip.
Void Rays/stalkers with the Tal'Darim was enough, but if we go and fight the "Ancient" brood and they have roaches.....
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 05:13 PMPosted by Rikkmaery
I am only worried about.... Whatever waits on Zerus...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28iRo1YLPLE
Try this.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]