StarCraft® II

Who do you want to win the Super bowl?

- Technical Support
Who do you want to win the Super bowl? I'm a Bronco fan and I want the ravens to win just because I don't want the niners to say they won every Super bowl they've been to. Well that and I have a friend who is a niners fan who was talking a lot when the Broncos lost.
Edited by KillerofGods on 2/3/2013 1:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/03/2013 01:16 PMPosted by KillerofGods
ravens

Are the ravens good at launching seeker missiles?
Reply Quote
What's a super bowl? I'm rooting for Baltimore since I'm a dolphins fan I usually root for afc
Reply Quote
I never heard of these pro teams, are they from Europe? And when are the matches streaming? I'll be ok with anyone winning as long as its not a Zvz finals lol.
Reply Quote
Im not American nor do I like football. Anyways this is the Sc2 forum please do not post this in the general discussion.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
02/03/2013 01:22 PMPosted by Bojinkins
Im not American nor do I like football. Anyways this is the Sc2 forum please do not post this in the general discussion.

Well this is the general discussion i figured it would be for general discussion. Plus in two hours this thread becomes irrelevant. If anyone posts any hate I can just edit the title and text so no one clicks it.

PS: Only reason why I posted this is because the super bowl is a big thing in america kinda like the soccer championship game (I forgot the name)
Edited by KillerofGods on 2/3/2013 1:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
I don't really care either way, but I guess the 49ers because I'm in California.
Reply Quote
Ravens, Flacco has his timing attacks down pat
Reply Quote
Don't even care if off topic.
SAN FRAN 49ERS ALL THE WAY!!!!
Reply Quote
02/03/2013 01:19 PMPosted by EugeneTwo
ravens

Are the ravens good at launching seeker missiles?

That was hilarious. xD
Reply Quote
Patriots fan, so I guess I'll root for the Ravens, since if you're going to lose you might as well have lost to the best. My only hesitation is that I'm from Maryland and know a bunch of Ravens fans, and I hate having to deal with smug football fans.
Edited by Linkebungu on 2/3/2013 1:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
MVP - StarCraft
I don't even know who's playing.
Reply Quote
I wasn't even aware the Superbowl was today, let alone what teams are playing in it.
Reply Quote
I live 20 minutes from Baltimore so...
Reply Quote
Ravens. Partly due to my dislike of the 49ers as I'm a Seahawks fan.

But mainly because of Ray Lewis. Been a big fan of him for a very long time.
Reply Quote
Ravens. Partly due to my dislike of the 49ers as I'm a Seachickens fan.

FTFY
Reply Quote
Don't even care if off topic.
SAN FRAN 49ERS ALL THE WAY!!!!

Unfriended.
Reply Quote
02/03/2013 01:52 PMPosted by VIPER
Unfriended.

:P
I've been a niners fan since I was 6. After all the years of ridicule and taunts, After the pain that was the early 2000's they have finally achieved the greatness that is their birthright.
Reply Quote
Both teams suck. Team Liquid wins.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
02/03/2013 01:51 PMPosted by sfpDonFonzy
FTFY

Please refrain from starting an argument I don't want to have started a flame war. Thanks
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]