StarCraft® II

Who do you want to win the Super bowl?

I live by SF so go Niners I guess.
Reply Quote
Raven's gonna win of course.. can use PPD when the enemy team tries to make a pass :D
Reply Quote
NINERS BABY IT AIN'T EVEN GONA BE CLOSE JOE FLACID IS GONA CHOKE!!
Reply Quote
Whoever loses the superbowl will be like (╯°□°)╯︵┻━┻
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
02/03/2013 02:21 PMPosted by EugeneTwo
Whoever loses the superbowl will be like (╯°□°)╯︵┻━┻

That's why I'm changing the name once it starts :D so afterwards no one will troll when they see it. They will have to go out of their way to troll. Good luck to everyone and I hope everyone enjoys the super bowl!!
Reply Quote
Ravens because niners beat my team. Also just so all the niners fans on facebook will shut their mouths.
Reply Quote
02/03/2013 01:22 PMPosted by Bojinkins
Im not American nor do I like football. Anyways this is the Sc2 forum please do not post this in the general discussion.

This is what I thought too. But then I thought this:

02/03/2013 01:26 PMPosted by KillerofGods
in two hours this thread becomes irrelevant.

Let them have their fun. At the very most we will see 1 or 2 threads on this day. Then monday everything will be normal. It's times like these I'm grateful the SC2 forums aren't as bad as the WoW forums.

Also,

02/03/2013 02:21 PMPosted by EugeneTwo
(╯°□°)╯︵┻━┻
Edited by xoxin on 2/3/2013 4:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
As a Steelers fan I am rooting for the not-Ravens.
Reply Quote
Normally I would choose the team that beat my team, but since the Lions don't ever make it to the playoffs, I decide on a coin flip. Ravens won this time.

Go Ravens!
Reply Quote
Go San Francisco Forty Niners!
Reply Quote
General STARCRAFT discussion. Who cares about your over hyped public distraction.
Reply Quote
02/03/2013 03:08 PMPosted by Blasphemy
General STARCRAFT discussion. Who cares about your over hyped public distraction.

Who cares about a bunch of anonymous users posting on a gaming forum? That means... do whatever you like as long as you don't end up getting banned.
Reply Quote
Why does it matter? It is just one thread for us sports fans. You guys act like it is the end of the world. >.>
Reply Quote
02/03/2013 03:09 PMPosted by Vecilionos
Why does it matter? It is just one thread for us sports fans. You guys act like it is the end of the world. >.>

THIS IS THE SC2 GENERAL DISSCUSION FORUM!!!!

If you want to post this somewhere then you should post in the games forum that no one really visits but thats where this thread belongs. I personally will accept this thread to be here. ONLY this one time.
Edited by Bojinkins on 2/3/2013 3:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
THIS IS THE SC2 GENERAL DISSCUSION FORUM!!!!

If you want to post this somewhere then you should post in the games forum that no one really visits but thats where this thread belongs. I personally will accept this thread to be here. ONLY this one time.

Sorry, can't hear you over the sound of the Official Sport of Freedom.
Reply Quote
If the Ravens win, then the Redskins are better than the Superbowl champions since we beat them. That is how it works just like last year Redskins 2-0ed the Giants so they were the real Superbowl champions.
Reply Quote
02/03/2013 03:29 PMPosted by Flare
If the Ravens win, then the Redskins are better than the Superbowl champions since we beat them. That is how it works just like last year Redskins 2-0ed the Giants so they were the real Superbowl champions.

That's not how it works.

Consider this example:

Charmander beats Bulbasaur.
Squirtle beats Charmander.
Therefore--according to you--Squirtle beats Bulbasaur.
Reply Quote
Cowboys.
Reply Quote
I also enjoy sportsball.

>.>
<.<
>.>
Reply Quote
HA!
TAKE THAT NINERS!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]