StarCraft® II

Team LxV Looking for HoTS Players

Hi guys!

We had a small, tight niched group in WoL, however we are eager to bring in a few more interested players into HoTS. We are, for the most part, a chill, yet competitive group. We have masters-level players on our team who can be great practice partners. We welcome any lower league players who are willing to learn, improve, and play on a consistent basis.

You can get a hold of me in game here or leave your info below so we may contact you.

Scyt.575
Reply Quote
Yo, homeboys. This guy right here, yo, he a chill brother. If the clan I'm in doesn't get bigger soon, I'll probably join this homie's clan and make my current one (TR0LL) into a group. This guy's help is literally the only reason I got out of low bronze.

Yes, I'm biased because of that, but if the rest of this clan is anything like this brother, I'm in.
Reply Quote
Yo, homeboys. This guy right here, yo, he a chill brother. If the clan I'm in doesn't get bigger soon, I'll probably join this homie's clan and make my current one (TR0LL) into a group. This guy's help is literally the only reason I got out of low bronze.

Yes, I'm biased because of that, but if the rest of this clan is anything like this brother, I'm in.

Thanks for the testimony plex :D

Not any responses, but its okay. Even if we got one guy in, its better then none.

If its motivational for anyone, I offer free lessons.

ZvT high masters
ZvP high masters
ZvZ low-mid masters (just now finding my swing in this mu)
Reply Quote

Thanks for the testimony plex :D

Not any responses, but its okay. Even if we got one guy in, its better then none.

If its motivational for anyone, I offer free lessons.

ZvT high masters
ZvP high masters
ZvZ low-mid masters (just now finding my swing in this mu)

EDIT: We would love to see some interested masters. We have master players and love to practice. We practice to get BETTER, to fine tune and improve in the areas we have troubles in.
Edited by Scyt on 3/10/2013 4:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
03/10/2013 04:08 AMPosted by Scyt
ZvZ low-mid masters

Dat 10 pool micro.
Reply Quote
Scyt,

I don't want to "step on any toes," so is there an e-mail I would be able to use to contact you?
Reply Quote
Scyt,

I don't want to "step on any toes," so is there an e-mail I would be able to use to contact you?

Hi theTRUTH,

I am unsure of what you mean by stepping on my toes. However, I wont be able to publicize my email on the forums. I hope you can understand. But, you can certainly reach me in game. I believe I have had a char code name change. It should be Scyt.447. If its not, ill be sure to update this post in the next 24 hours or so.
Reply Quote
Join this clan its pretty awesome! his lessons are very very helpful as well
Reply Quote
Hey there. How is your (expected) roster for potential practice partners below masters? Was high plat / low diamond before my extended break, wanting to make a better push this time once I shake the rust out.

Ohnoes.275
Reply Quote
Hello I could be interested in joining. I am active online a few days a week when able. my job prevents me from being as active as i would like. i am decent in team. need work on my 1v1.
Reply Quote
hello ! i am very interested . I play solo in 3v3 and 4v4 which now really hurts my rating but its not bad as i am still learning.
Reply Quote
Hi I am a gold Terran player in team games.

I usually play 2-3 times a week (sometimes more) and would love to improve my 1v1 game. I also would like to play team games (hopefully get to diamond or masters in 3v3 and 4v4).
Reply Quote
Hey there, I'm a Diamond Terran player, LF a clan, Let me know

I'm IceberGG, 505
Reply Quote
I'm a former team masters player who is eager to get back to playing on a high caliber level. I took a break at the end of WOL, and I'm back to make a mark! I would love to join. :D

Klashbash.208
Reply Quote
I use to be heavy into 1v1 think reached masters a season , now im like diamond level , hmm curious what does LxV mean and do u guys have a site?
Reply Quote
I'd like to join but how..?
Reply Quote
Hammer.1368

I'm interested. I'm a diamond player. I seem to be playing masters on ladder fairly often so I'm hoping for a promotion to masters soon.

I'm pretty casual with SC2. I love the game though and try to play as much as I can.
Reply Quote
I am interested. Please add me and we will talk more in game. Mytrucksbig.567
Reply Quote
Noob player here, but i was just wondering if you guys have a website? How many members? I used to play pretty often back in WoL, but have lost my touch and stuck in bronze. I tend to have ladder anxiety and looking for a clan to help me get over it and regain some skills.
Edited by Sasori on 4/4/2013 10:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I want in, IM good, but need some lessons and tips to get better. Starting playing when Hots came out first time since about a 2 year hiatus. But I placed in diamond( for beating masters...lol)*shrugs* this ladder,...... either msg me. goodash.212 or jayceu@hotmail.com ...I'm going big, cuz I'm definitely not goin home, Msg me. N e one else here want a partner for 2s3s4s. pm me as well. Just really lookin for a group/clan that is fluid, plays often enough and fun. :D
Shop smart, shop S-Mart......:)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]