StarCraft® II

Blizzard, please do something about ZvP.

I play Zerg, and I realize that Broodlord Infestor is ridiculously strong, and every race has a hard time dealing with it. I realize that turtling for 30 minutes until you're maxed with 16 Infestors, 20 Broodlords, and 20 Corruptors will almost certainly guarantee you a win. However, I don't want to play like that, and I don't want to rely on gimmicks, either. All forms of drops are either gimmicky or all in, Baneling busts are gimmicky as well as all in, and all Zerg ground gets stopped by Forcefields. Ultras are just absurd in ZvP because any Robo tech kills them far too easily. Like, Forcefields really pigeonhole Zerg into going Broodlord Infestor every damn game if they want to win. It is extremely frustrating.

Also, don't tell me to wait for HotS, because I'm not talking about HotS, I'm talking about WoL.
Reply Quote
02/02/2013 02:35 PMPosted by lIlIlIlIlIlI
I

will

certainly

wait for HotS

This is fun.

But yeah HotS is like a month away.
Reply Quote
All forms of drops are either gimmicky or all in

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

no.
Reply Quote
They could easily fix the problem by buffing hydra and weakening infestors. But they won't. Why bother when by not fixing it, they can get guys on the forum to peer pressure you into buying more blizzard products like HoTS.

Simple.
Reply Quote
I don't want to rely on gimmicks

Then stop complaining about Protoss.

I'd also love to not resort to gimmicky !@#$ in PvZ. But, you know. Brood lords.
Reply Quote
I play Zerg, and I realize that Broodlord Infestor is ridiculously strong, and every race has a hard time dealing with it. I realize that turtling for 30 minutes until you're maxed with 16 Infestors, 20 Broodlords, and 20 Corruptors will almost certainly guarantee you a win. However, I don't want to play like that, and I don't want to rely on gimmicks, either. All forms of drops are either gimmicky or all in, Baneling busts are gimmicky as well as all in, and all Zerg ground gets stopped by Forcefields. Ultras are just absurd in ZvP because any Robo tech kills them far too easily. Like, Forcefields really pigeonhole Zerg into going Broodlord Infestor every damn game if they want to win. It is extremely frustrating.

Also, don't tell me to wait for HotS, because I'm not talking about HotS, I'm talking about WoL.

So what you want is an alternative way to win when you don't feel like going Broodlord/Infestor?
Reply Quote

So what you want is an alternative way to win when you don't feel like going Broodlord/Infestor?

It would be nice to have viable options, yes.
Reply Quote
02/02/2013 05:15 PMPosted by lIlIlIlIlIlI
It would be nice to have viable options, yes.

Would you also like an insta win button?
Reply Quote
Sure, just give us a way to deal with broodlord, infestor and you can have roach hydra bling
Edited by AMadWalrus on 2/2/2013 6:02 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]