Nexus war - Scourge too op?

I have played more than 500 games and I think scourge is too op at it current state. It needs to have a hard counter like any other unit. At the moment you can just mass scourge against any air unit and win without any decision or risk involved. I think scourge is taking some of the fun out of the game.
Reply Quote
Scourge are pretty op in the air...that I agree upon. But, it can be beaten.

If you are playing Zerg (or are good enough that you tech switch) you can just counter with Scourge, non-sync'd. You can make roughly 1/2 what your opponent does and straight counter their massed Scourge units.

Another method is to just stay out of the air...my personal preferrence if I see Zerg on the opposite side of the map. Any and all Scourge they make are then wasted. If by some chance you are worried about a huge buildup of Scourge over your Nexus screwing up the other lane's air units, if you happen to mass Archons they will hit them with their Immolation ability as they pass by even if they are engaging other units.

Scourge are not taking fun out of the game...they are making people adapt. Do so or Darwin out, mate.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]