-$10 off Heart of the Swarm Standard / CE

Buy it at NewEgg promo code ends this weekend.

Promo code: EMCYTZT2870

Works for both standard ($29.99) and collector's edition ($69.99). Hurry!

I cancelled my Amazon.com pre-order and got it from NewEgg.

FREE SHIPPING@!!!!
Edited by Alex on 2/2/2013 8:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
This should be good.
Reply Quote
Wow, its actually legit. At any rate...if you buy it off newegg, does one still get beta?
Reply Quote
Already have two pre-ordered at GameStop to pick-up on release day. I don't want to wait 3-4 days for Newegg to ship it out. When you purchase, will they give you the key online so you can just digital download?
Reply Quote
02/02/2013 08:58 AMPosted by Wilshire
Wow, its actually legit. At any rate...if you buy it off newegg, does one still get beta?

It doesn't say so on NewEgg. But I already played the beta from pre-ordering on Amazon. Besides the game comes out next month who cares about beta?

02/02/2013 09:37 AMPosted by Aragorn
Already have two pre-ordered at GameStop to pick-up on release day. I don't want to wait 3-4 days for Newegg to ship it out. When you purchase, will they give you the key online so you can just digital download?

Haha sorry I don't know. I just get these discounts in my email.
Reply Quote
when/where do u enter code
Reply Quote
When looking at your cart just before you check out.
Reply Quote
thanks dude ordering from there dont care about beta or waiting for a couple extra days.
Reply Quote
yeh i had the 10 off for diablo 3 preorder, it arrives couple days later after launch thou
Reply Quote
Cheers
Reply Quote
Buying it. I already have beta.
Reply Quote
Uh, does this work with digital (deluxe) download? I pretty much just want the Ultralisk skin :x
Edited by Razgriz on 2/2/2013 12:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
I REALLY want an answer to my question.
Reply Quote
YES THAT MOUSE PAD IS MINE!. Thank you :)
@Razgriz I don't think so, digital deluxe is only from the Blizzard website right? Think Newegg has physical copies. I'm just guessing so.
Edited by Dias on 2/2/2013 2:23 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]