I play with one hand.

There have been some really interesting developments in recent years in the realm of brain-machine interfacing and mind-controlled prosthesis.

Random Transhumanist comment of the evening.

I'd imagine playing one handed presents some difficulties; the perseverance required to meet those challenges is impressive.
Reply Quote
Impressive.

Have you thought about getting a mouse with a bunch of function keys? That could give you a bunch more easily-accessible buttons.
Reply Quote
How are you so good with one hand when most suck with two?

I look up to you.
Reply Quote
Good stuff op! Also I think alot of people would really enjoy watching you play. So if you do make a twitch channel ill be sure to follow you!
Reply Quote
Wow, nice to know Starcraft has such dedicated fans, I salute you sir.
Reply Quote
Amazing... respect to you, sir.
Reply Quote
That's one way to singlehandedly defeat your opponents! Way to go!
Reply Quote
I have seen lefthanded gamers ... but lefthanded gamers ... who only use their left hand? Props to you.
Reply Quote
update us if you decide to stream id def check it out.... im curious whats your average apm and what race do you main
Reply Quote
02/02/2013 08:54 PMPosted by raiderryan
update us if you decide to stream id def check it out.... im curious whats your average apm and what race do you main

My average apm is around 60-75, but I'm trying to get a higher apm. I do spam at the beginning. My main is Protoss
Reply Quote
I read the title and was worried you were going to mention something u were doing with your other hand down below but was pleasantly suprised good job
Reply Quote
pls do post vids, i wanna see em
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]