StarCraft® II

Hell's Bells RP part II

Good and evil..... light and darkness.... heaven and hell. People say its child's play but oohh it is so much more. They do exist, hell, even more terrifying then you could imagine. of course people have made incorrect references like the xel'naga and the darkness but their true names were right in front of us the whole time. that brings us to "New Haven"..... the so called paradise city on the planet with the even more ironic name "Eutopia". that's way off the mark from what it truly is. You see the Demonic plane where demons reside and the human plane where mortals reside are actually touching, very close, an invisible barrier keeping them separate. that is in a few places there are "rifts", places where the barrier is weak. "New Haven" is one of these places. a crawling cesspool ruled not by the Dominion oh no.... by demons. with the weakened rift strong ones are allowed to cross. crafty bastards too, disguising themselves as news anchors, politicians, anything that lets them have a grab for power. even worse anyone who does find out the truth is dragged into a parallel demonic dimension called "Limbo" a sort of in between of the 2 realms. A ravaged replica of "New Haven" under the complete and utter manipulation of demons. Sometimes what happens in Limbo even happens in the mortal plane. If you truly want to fight the evils in this city then come on in, its been expecting you...... Welcome to "New Haven"! Welcome to Hell! Where the ringing of Hell's Bells is heard till the end of eternity......

Faction Objectives:Dominion: ok soldier(s) you are the best the we can offer for this mission. It seems that some sort of cult is building some sort of contraption. we have no idea what it is or what it is for but our intel points that this cult is linked to the void or the darkness whatever you call it, so it can't be good. we are sending you to "New Haven" where they have their secret HQ somewhere in the city. that's as far as we got for research, remember. the fate of the Dominion is in your handsthe Order: those Dominion people have no idea what the hell they've gotten themselves into. they should leave this work to the true descendants of the heavens to do this work. it seems the demons are trying to build some sort of portal called Hell's Gate to link up their world to ours. i am suspecting some preparations for and invasion.....we cannot let this happen, find where this Portal is located in "New Haven" and i want it neutralized. start with the company "Hades Inc". Intel suggests its CEO and staff are actually demons and are supporting the building of the gate from the human end.

Staff: DM: DarkRa
Vice-DM: Zarkun

Characters at link: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7810091035

please put majority of OOC posts here:
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7764376916
Edited by darkra on 2/4/2013 4:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
i was running, shooting as i did, calling Dante up i screamed into the phone "its a god damn trap man! They got the entire place crawling with demons!"
Reply Quote
Why didn't the link...link?

IC: I answer the number. "You jumped in, didn't you?"
Edited by Zarkun on 2/3/2013 12:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
So if the barrier is Anti-Demon... How come we are in the tunnel then? Wouldn't we all be kicked out? Since the influence... And since three people are half demon?
Reply Quote
As he spoke, an explosion happened behind Ventus, taking out the portal. They were being found in the city all over, no matter how well they were hidden.

OCC:
Cause those were annoying me almost as much as this 'Anti-Demon Barrier'
Reply Quote
Okay... I'll just RP my person being thrown out of the barrier mostly because of our interesting plot twist... I can't even enter it. I couldn't have in the first place.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 2/3/2013 12:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
OOC:
^ Um, what? ^
Reply Quote
It's pure demon, not halfling. From what I can tell from Lore, and someone who understands DmC lore better than me go ahead and correct me, demons have to have Limbo to be able to walk there. And then there's the whole Holy light thing.
Reply Quote
OOC:
^ Um, what? ^
Due to involving plots around my person, it would be impossible for me to enter the tunnel, unless you want every demon to entire. Pretty much... I'm not in the tunnel due to plot twists me and Jester did.
Reply Quote
As he spoke, an explosion happened behind Ventus, taking out the portal. They were being found in the city all over, no matter how well they were hidden.

OCC:
Cause those were annoying me almost as much as this 'Anti-Demon Barrier'

Jester i am at my limits with you. sometimes you gotta TAKE A BREAK and let characters interact. STOP THINKING YOU ARE THE DM. Just cool it for a while will ya?

IC: "they found your portal, camped right outside until i came through *cry of pain* f*ck that nailed me right in the leg! You gotta send an evac!"
Reply Quote
Hey Jester, You're pissing me off. I already clarified that demons can't come over. I'm not stopping it, but it's difficult to heal something when there's guns behind you. The Portals will get replaced and they aren't a threat. I'll just blow up your character if you want to play that game.

IC: "You'll need to find somewhere to lay low until we can get her healed. We're almost there."
Edited by Zarkun on 2/3/2013 12:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
"well prepare to pick up a dead body! You don't need a possy of 10 people following you! Dammit screw it! WHO WANTS SOME!" i say before hanging up
Reply Quote
Whelp... She'll have to leave then.

IC: Due to the barriers "Anti-Demon" abilities, I was forced to be thrown out. Not knowing why it was happening. But it was dragging me out with all its force.

OOC: She has a demon bound to her, so pretty much it's a part of her.
Reply Quote
OCC:
Yeah, well now you !@#$%^-s know how I feel when one person RANDOMLY just gets to do whatever the *!@# they want.
Reply Quote
OCC:
Yeah, well now you !@#$%^-s know how I feel when one person RANDOMLY just gets to do whatever the *!@# they want.
If you think about it though... You still won at the end of the day. Due to some people not realizing it.
Reply Quote
OOC:
Would everyone chill?
There've been some communication fails and people pushing what's ok at points. From what I understand, this sanctuary is just somewhere that we're stopping to heal CR's char, nothing more.
Edited by Warhawk on 2/3/2013 1:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
OCC:

Jester any more of that language and i'll DM you out. A bad guy is a bad guy not overlord of all that lives. You DO NOT have inexauhstable armies or control over anything you are ONE DEMON. YOU WANT INTERACTION MAKE A CHARACTER. cool it or i'll ban you
Reply Quote
Ok, as far as I know, and I may have missed while otherwise engaged, it's still just the influence. One other thing you need to keep in mind, is that it wasn't random. You were defeating the purpose of what I was trying to do. We can't help if you keep interfering. Then if the influence was enough to keep you from entering, you wouldn't have seen the entrance. And one more thing, Nephilim are stronger than demons, including your little three gold star wench. She wouldn't have been able to disable the illusions.
Reply Quote
Actually... It's just not influence. It's an actual Demon bound to her physical shell. Which means.... It's there. Which means that I'm just going by what the barrier does.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 2/3/2013 1:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/03/2013 01:06 PMPosted by Zarkun
Ok, as far as I know, and I may have missed while otherwise engaged, it's still just the influence. One other thing you need to keep in mind, is that it wasn't random. You were defeating the purpose of what I was trying to do. We can't help if you keep interfering. Then if the influence was enough to keep you from entering, you wouldn't have seen the entrance. And one more thing, Nephilim are stronger than demons, including your little three gold star wench. She wouldn't have been able to disable the illusions.

That three-star 'Winch' is my character. And last I checked, didn't we agree that my character would be like Mundus? That'd mean in hand-to-hand, I'd kick your characters !@# and still have time to kill.

OCC:

Jester any more of that language and i'll DM you out. A bad guy is a bad guy not overlord of all that lives. You DO NOT have inexauhstable armies or control over anything you are ONE DEMON. YOU WANT INTERACTION MAKE A CHARACTER. cool it or i'll ban you

A bad guy is a bad guy irregardless. And I don't know if you noticed, but if someone can make a demon appear from thin air in their own realm, I'm pretty sure numbers aren't an issue. And NO, I AM NOT looking for character interaction. I'm doing what I signed up to do: Piss characters off, and delay everyone from doing what they are trying to do.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]