StarCraft® II

Hell's Bells RP part II

"but aren't there 9 rings of hell with each gate tied to one?"
Reply Quote
"That's how human mythology describes it, but my father was...more specific. You see, there is only one hell, but divided by severeness of Sin. Less gates and more doorways."
Reply Quote
"lets get going then. Its gotta be on top of Hade's inc skyscraper"
Reply Quote
"Wait, you should know about Hell's Bells."
Reply Quote
"what are they?"
Reply Quote
"They are used to seal the souls of many Damned into the Hell Gate, giving it's creator incredible power, and physical invulnerability. This...this isn't as simple as you think."
Reply Quote
"so you're saying the only way to defeat this 'guardian' is to lure it away from its power source and then strike at the gate"
Reply Quote
Really.... It's really so cliche to have the mother of all gates at the most predictable spot. :\ Just my honest opinion about the matter. But remember.... It might be a gate, .literally or metaphorically. As in... The gate could be a person. Just think about it. It really is possible.

IC: I slowly walked side to side with them, while the raven peered into my dead eyes.

Viktor was excited. The girl belonged with her true family... One that cared for her and wouldn't just use her as a tool to succeed.... But as an ally and a gate for ever lasting...."peace".
Reply Quote
The gate is made of the many souls of the Damned. I know this for fact.
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 04:31 PMPosted by Zarkun
Theorycrafting in its finest form. More or less.... The term gate could mean several different things like an actual gate, a person, or even an object. I already know it's not a person. Just saying that it doesn't mean it's a gate.
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 04:35 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
Theorycrafting in its finest form. More or less.... The term gate could mean several different things like an actual gate, a person, or even an object. I already know it's not a person. Just saying that it doesn't mean it's a gate.

uuhh we're the DMs so.... its a gate...
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 04:43 PMPosted by darkra
uuhh we're the DMs so.... its a gate...
But does it really have to be in the most predictable spot of all man kind?
Reply Quote
To quote a famous man and/or lady:

"Even the best laid plans don't survive contact with the enemy."

Don't worry CR, I got this.
Reply Quote
IC:
I curse;
"The angel didn't heal Haze's eyes!... Damnit, we need to find her!"
I say, silently cursing myself;
...idiot! you're better than this!...
Reply Quote
"Blind or not, she'll be long gone by now. The best way for you to help her is to stay focused."
Reply Quote
IC:
I nod and take a deep breath, shuddering as an old unwelcome memory arose in my mind;
...four chain nooses, their bodies slowly twisting with the creak of grinding metal...
...why?... why do I have to remember.. that?...
I think to myself, head in hands, as I drop to my knees with a low ragged moan, shaking.
Edited by Warhawk on 2/7/2013 6:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
i put my hand on Tyko's shoulder "hey at least you got to see your parents. All i have is a demon imbued in a weapon as family"
Reply Quote
IC:
I shake my head, shuddering;
"I never knew them... I grew up.. on the streets... yeah, I'll just say that..."
I say, mumbling the last part.

OOC:
Name's Tycho.
Edited by Warhawk on 2/7/2013 6:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
"we all lost people Tycho. All Nephilims bear the same burden. But the when life gives you lemons.... shove em up the @ss of the nearest demon you see"
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 06:36 PMPosted by darkra
But the when life gives you lemons....
You turn them into combustible lemons and burn his house down!

Still waiting for a reply by the way. XD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]