StarCraft® II

Hell's Bells RP part II

IC: {lets just say Dante i'm taking a visit. To someone i know}
Reply Quote
{I'm no fool, Ventus. You're out for revenge. Don't let that cloud your judgement. You won't get very far without that demonic weapon.}
Reply Quote
{uuuuhh i'm running into a tunnel.... you're breaking up} i say before hanging up on him
Reply Quote
Hehehe, he can't hang up.

IC: {Good try. I hacked satelites to watch your guy's progress. Just get the weapon. I think it's one you'll like.}
Reply Quote
i press the phone closer to my face and whisper{look i need to make a quick stop at the church ok?}
Reply Quote
The Demon just disappeared into a flock of feathers as he was "thrown" out of the building... We better move with the other plans in motion... Viktor.

I'm already aware...

I didn't know what to say.
Reply Quote
CR: "so now then Haze. You can be the chairman of Hades Inc all you have to do is give me our complete devotion"
Reply Quote
{Long as it doesn't take too long. You have a three day window to take out the Demon at the warehouse.}
Reply Quote
{ooohh don't worry. it'll take out the demons alright}
Reply Quote
{Sure it will.} I set to work digging up information on the Hell Gate, looking for a weakness.
Reply Quote
i reach the edge of town where an old church building stood erected ominously on a hill. I slowly walked in greeted with an old priest. "so you have finally come. You weapons are intact" he says. i give him a curt nod and go to the back room. inside is a chest laced with wards. opening it up i find my weapon. A stake gun. It had the ability to fire wooden stakes with explosive runes etched on it so when it impaled an enemy it would be reduced to cinders. On the side it had the word Payne inscribed on it "lock and load" i growled
Reply Quote
02/12/2013 06:23 PMPosted by darkra
It had the ability to fire wooden stakes with explosive runes etched on it so when it impaled an enemy it would be reduced to cinder
Meh, that is if you can hit them, and it can go both ways.
And what's next, a cross? :P
And as a Vampire said about those on Bloodline, "Shove it up their !@#."

IC: I couldn't decide... But then I came to a conclusion. "I don't want to."
Reply Quote
02/12/2013 06:29 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
IC: I couldn't decide... But then I came to a conclusion. "I don't want to."

CR: "are you sure you want to do that Haze? What can you loose? Imagine all this power within your grasp"
Reply Quote
I didn't want to... To much responsibility... What's going on? So they want a blind girl to pretty much lead the company... I've never even heard of this bad named company. "I still don't want to... Don't even know why you wanted me to come to you when you don't know me."
Reply Quote
IC: "that's really too BAD" the voice says, growing sinister as the 2 bodyguards sieze you
Edited by darkra on 2/13/2013 4:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
OOC:
Assuming Tycho and Myrivene followed Ventus...

IC:
I look over Ventus' new 'gun';
"Interesting... seems a bit stereotypical to me, but I guess that there is some truth to the matter..."
Reply Quote
IC: "as long as it gets the job done" i say. "lets head for the warehouse"
Reply Quote
IC:
I nod and take the lead, focusing on the challenges to come instead of the horrors of the past...
Reply Quote
IC: the run was quicker then i thought, we arrived at the coordinates ahead of schedule but all that greeted us was a run down warehouse. "the f*ck is this place?" i say
Reply Quote
{You need to get something to drag you into Limbo. I didn't have time to ask a favor for a portal. Shouldn't be hard though, plenty of C6TV cameras around.}
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]