StarCraft® II

Hell's Bells RP part II

Right, I sent you after a demon for an angelic weapon. Drekevac. Did you kill him?
Reply Quote
OOC:
Nope, I have not.

IC:
As the Elite Stygain momentarily hesitates between attacking Ventus or me, I lash out with my chains, sending it flying.
Edited by Warhawk on 2/15/2013 10:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
*Eye twitch* That was supposed to have been done. Please create an angelic weapon now. We'll say you did your fight.
Reply Quote
OOC:
Ok.

Let's say he's got an angelic saber/ katana called Vendetta.

IC:
Advancing on the Elite, I duck past it's counter attack and slice it in half with Vendetta. As the Stygain collapses in a battered heap, I follow suit, almost immediately passing out.

OOC:
G'night Morph.
Edited by Warhawk on 2/15/2013 11:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
I think that Myr is the only one with out a angelic weapon atm ... she was never told to go kill a demon and for the most part just followed Dante at that point in time ... I could always just plot hole in something ... meh I'm tired night peeps.
Reply Quote
02/15/2013 11:08 PMPosted by TheLostMorph
I think that Myr is the only one with out a angelic weapon atm ... she was never told to go kill a demon and for the most part just followed Dante at that point in time ... I could always just plot hole in something ... meh I'm tired night peeps.

then get a demon weapon from the fight now.
Reply Quote
And we'll hammer out your angelic weapon later.
Reply Quote
Since I know this is going to die anyway... I'm going to go ahead and take a huge !@# risk.

IC: I felt something encroaching my area, slithering towards me it seems to be. Invisible to all. With my back against a brick wall I looked forward, seeing a shimmer, but I couldn't run. Then like a snake, it's mouth opened and I saw the abyss staring right at me. Swallowing me hole through it's plot hole based energy. Being dispersed where... No one knows that answer. It was almost as if the girl that was once first person... Had never existed in the first place.
Reply Quote
OOC:
Damnit CR, why do your exit notes always have to be so damn depressing?!?! :/
Reply Quote
02/16/2013 08:14 AMPosted by darkra
then get a demon weapon from the fight now.

I would ... if someone would DM post 317.

02/16/2013 08:17 AMPosted by Zarkun
And we'll hammer out your angelic weapon later.

Yeah ... if this RP lasts long enough.
Reply Quote
02/15/2013 07:35 PMPosted by TheLostMorph
I keep the stygain in front of my where it is and wait until the last second before moving to the side as the other one impales its partner. I then bring my sword in an arc designed to remove both their heads.

Morph: both their heads come rolling off. The imminent threat was over until...

DM: a giant fissure appears in the earth and a giant statue rises out of the crack.

OOC: EPIC BOSS BATTLE TIME
image: http://www.capcom.co.jp/devil4/images/devils/cg_silvergiga.jpg
Reply Quote
F#CK to the YEAH!

IC: I take the sword of the stygain that was run through before turning to look at the massive statue. "Oh ... that is gonna be fun"
Reply Quote
OOC:
Uh, I hope you 2 aren't expecting me to move this forward, 'cause Tycho's passed out.

IC:
I moan and roll over.
Reply Quote
I actually think D and I are going to shut this down until the summer roles around. There'll be more people.
Reply Quote
OOC:
Makes sense.

I would like to see a redux of Darkest Heart.

*wink wink, nudge nudge*
Reply Quote
If I do a redux, I'll need to put some more thought into it. But I also don't know that I'll be as active as I am now, later. I'm hoping I get hired on at a Jack in the Box in Ontario, Oregon.
Reply Quote
OOC:
Good luck on that.

I might be able to co-DM or something. But if I end up as a counselor/helper at a summer camp, that'll take a massive chuck out of my time during the summer...
Reply Quote
Well, there's one other thing that will likely prevent me from doing a Redux anytime soon. I'm working with Drac on a more focused PKA redo or a follow up to it.
Reply Quote
OOC:
That would be cool. I would really like to see another Sci-Fi epic RP. (Something like Separatist Space, or From Order Comes Chaos)
Reply Quote
You...don't know much about PKA do you? Pankoprulu Academy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]